Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 654

Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

  1. #91
    Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,135
    Articles
    39
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    @Dynast: Naturally I'm pissed... He's the female in this relationship xD

    Seriously though I have thoughts of my own.

    Bahamut, again, I voted for Laddy, although LoM has been inactive too so

  2. #92
    Nerf This~ Laddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    11,875
    Articles
    5
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    I'm here. I'm here.

    I haven't got the slightest idea right now. So, meh. I'm clueless. But here I am. Here I am!



  3. #93
    Sane Scientist Bahamut2000X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Fine despite your failure to vote using the proper voting functions.

    Vote Count

    (1)Goldenboko: Psychotic, NeoCracker
    (0)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora
    (1)Levian: Psychotic
    (1)Del Murder: Aerith's Knight
    (1)Aerith's Knight: Dynast-Kid, edczxcvbnm
    (1)Laddy: Goldenboko

    46 hours till the day is over
    This space intentionally left blank.

  4. #94
    Yossarian Lives Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    50,942
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    Psychotic = You seem to have a rep as a notoriously smart player. Do you think that may have given you a sort-of "advantage" over others?
    If by "advantage" you mean it makes the scum try to kill me on night one (hello Staff Mafia and C9 I), yes.

    EDIT: Ah ha! Laddy! Hullo Laddy. If you had to vote for someone right now, who would it be?

  5. #95
    GO! use leech seed! qwertysaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    11,439
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    ##Vote Leader of Mortals
    Lets get people active.
    When did I become Goldenboko?

  6. #96

    Default

    Actually, the worst post I'm getting feelings off of is Dynast Kid.

    It's like he's trying to pull psy and boko out of the flames to save a mafian.

    However if thats the case, only one of them is Mafia and the other is town.

    So, my eyes are now turning towards Dynast kid, really I just wanted to see those twos reactions to a connection. Though now there isn't a reason to drag it out anymore, as I don't think much more will come from goating those two.

    ##Unvote: Golden Boko
    ##Vote: Dynast Kid

    Well, defend yourself boy. I'll try and figure out which of Psy and Boko are your Mafia scum Buddies after your face is in the friar.

    And this means neither of you two are off the hook just yet.

    (And I never said I was going to play differently, but I am. I'm talking a "Go with the first thought that cross's my mind" approach)

  7. #97
    Nerf This~ Laddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    11,875
    Articles
    5
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Hi Pyschotic. I'd vote for YOU.

    April Fool's.

    I'd vote for lom, seeing he has yet to post.

    ##Vote: leader of mortals



  8. #98
    Sane Scientist Bahamut2000X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Bah last time I talk to WhatVVB while doing post counts!

    Vote Count

    (0)Goldenboko: Psychotic, NeoCracker
    (1)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy
    (1)Levian: Psychotic
    (1)Del Murder: Aerith's Knight
    (1)Aerith's Knight: Dynast-Kid, edczxcvbnm
    (1)Laddy: Goldenboko
    (1)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker

    46 hours till the day is over
    This space intentionally left blank.

  9. #99
    I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    10,804
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    where is everyone -_-

    I wanna unvote already, no reason to vote for a townie like Del unless he is acting suspisious.

    He'd better have a good reason for confirming but not posting.


  10. #100
    Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,135
    Articles
    39
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    where is everyone -_-

    I wanna unvote already, no reason to vote for a townie like Del unless he is acting suspisious.

    He'd better have a good reason for confirming but not posting.
    He's been setting up the CK thing all night. I looked in his profile

  11. #101
    Yossarian Lives Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    50,942
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    Hi Pyschotic. I'd vote for YOU.

    April Fool's.
    It's past midnight. And okay thank you!

  12. #102
    IF I WERE A BOY~ Dynast-Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Shiny's pocket~
    Posts
    5,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Actually, the worst post I'm getting feelings off of is Dynast Kid.

    It's like he's trying to pull psy and boko out of the flames to save a mafian.

    However if thats the case, only one of them is Mafia and the other is town.

    So, my eyes are now turning towards Dynast kid, really I just wanted to see those twos reactions to a connection. Though now there isn't a reason to drag it out anymore, as I don't think much more will come from goating those two.

    ##Unvote: Golden Boko
    ##Vote: Dynast Kid

    Well, defend yourself boy. I'll try and figure out which of Psy and Boko are your Mafia scum Buddies after your face is in the friar.

    And this means neither of you two are off the hook just yet.

    (And I never said I was going to play differently, but I am. I'm talking a "Go with the first thought that cross's my mind" approach)
    I knew you just wanted their reactions!

    I have no idea whether or not Psy or Boko, or both of them, are scum or not. Absolutely no idea. I just thought I would put my 2 cents in the conversation. If that means that I may have unknowingly saved a mafian, shame on me.

    I feel it may be too early to point fingers definitely at anyone at this point, so I tried to offer a more neutral and objective perspective. It seems this may have backfired...


  13. #103

    Default

    Ya damn straight it has.

    Lets just hope my new Impulse style of play is going to work out.

  14. #104
    IF I WERE A BOY~ Dynast-Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Shiny's pocket~
    Posts
    5,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Ya damn straight it has.

    Lets just hope my new Impulse style of play is going to work out.
    I feel like such a victim.

    And I dunno if that playstyle will be all that effective. I mean, going mainly on gut feeling rather than logical reasoning doesn't seem that wise to me. But hey, whatever floats your boat!


  15. #105
    Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    7,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    Hi Pyschotic. I'd vote for YOU.

    April Fool's.
    It's past midnight. :eep: And okay thank you!
    :o Such evil vicious lies! I will not stand for such lies! It is only 11:18 and it is still April Fools you fool! I cannot let this stand. I must do something...the only thing I can do xD

    ##unvote: AK
    ##Vote: Psy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •