(0)Aerith's Knight: Dynast-Kid, edczxcvbnm
    (1)Laddy: Goldenboko
    (1)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker
    (1)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm

45 hours till the day is over
    This space intentionally left blank.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Crap, I meant midday. Although I was right because it's still past midnight anyway and no crazed colonials shall tell this servant of the Queen otherwise!

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Id almost vote for ed out of pure spite.. but then id be just as bad as all of you for the last two games..

although ed himself would be another step down xD

so ill pretend he has a clean slate today.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Crap, I meant midday. :lol: Although I was right because it's still past midnight anyway and no crazed colonials shall tell this servant of the Queen otherwise!
    What about crazed Canadians xD Or the rest of the Americas! Screw the queen xD God Shave the W(h)ales XD

Blog Entries

shave the whales?

you do know that thats physically impossible right?

Articles

Canada is under the rule of the Crown. And we do not take orders from Spaniards - lest they forget the Spanish Armada, ho ho ho.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Is that why quebec speaks french and keeps trying to kick english out in anyway they can ;D

Blog Entries

Its prob because you are english

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm here. Working on the next CK stuff right now so not much to say at the moment. Are we joke voting or going straight for the kill?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles

ed, when you bring up French-Canada in an argument you know you're boned!

Pretty sure leader of mortals has been online since role PMs were dished out. I don't know why he haven't posted here but that's definitely something to keep an eye on. Levian also hasn't posted but that's probably because of his silly timezone, and we'll be waiting for quite a while before he shows his face, I reckon. So basically I've decided to go ahead and post my thoughts.

And my thoughts are about America's sweetheart, NeoCracker!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    It's like he's trying to pull psy and boko out of the flames to save a mafian.

However if thats the case, only one of them is Mafia and the other is town.
    What strikes me as particularly interesting is that he's acting like there are only two mafia. It's a 12-man game so chances are there three. Why is he saying there are two? Could be misdirection, but also, chain lynch, anyone? He's using the "Oh, one is town, one is mafia!" to save his own ass and screw someone else over when one of us flips town. (no, I don't know if Goldenboko will actually flip town. I'm just theorising here)
    (And I never said I was going to play differently, but I am. I'm talking a "Go with the first thought that cross's my mind" approach)
    Ya damn straight it has.

Lets just hope my new Impulse style of play is going to work out.
    Again, covering his ass for future screw ups. "Oh sorry for voting off a whole bunch of townies and acting scummy, folks. You should probably just ignore all that because it's just my impulse style and I'm not thinking about what I'm doing. :goofy:"

I'm still keeping my vote on the non-posters at the moment, but I know who my #1 is right now.

I never said there were only two Mafia, I'm just picking out people I think are Mafia and working under the assumption Dynast isn't quite stupid enough to connect himself to 2 other Mafia, but I can see a mafia trying to go in to save one other.

You're the one misinforming people about what I'm saying. Or perhaps your just short on sleep and incapable of processing basic information without inserting your own crazy vodoo.

Or perhaps I'm the one short on sleep and am just rambling about any little thing I can grasp at.

Many different scenarios can play out here Psy boy, however the one that involves you and Dynast being Mafia is most appealing to me.

Blog Entries

##unvote: Del Murder

glad to have you back, although youre fairly busy.

I'm becoming wary of Neo. He seems intent on getting Psy and Boko out of the running. Although i got some weird vibes from Psy earlier, I dont really see any point on hounding on him. We should be getting everyone to post.

Neo.. you disappointeh me *godfather movie accent*

##vote: Neocracker

Vote Count

(0)Goldenboko: Psychotic, NeoCracker
    (1)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy
    (1)Levian: Psychotic
    (0)Del Murder: Aerith's Knight
    (0)Aerith's Knight: Dynast-Kid, edczxcvbnm
    (1)Laddy: Goldenboko
    (1)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker
    (1)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm

44 hours till the day is over
    Last edited by Bahamut2000X; 04-02-2008 at 06:45 AM.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Articles

I never said there were only two Mafia, I'm just picking out people I think are Mafia and working under the assumption Dynast isn't quite stupid enough to connect himself to 2 other Mafia, but I can see a mafia trying to go in to save one other.

You're the one misinforming people about what I'm saying
    Then why didn't you say that in the first place? And I'm not misinforming anything. When you say "Only one is mafia" and don't explain why, you can't expect us to suddenly grasp your meaning.
    Or perhaps your just short on sleep and incapable of processing basic information without inserting your own crazy vodoo.
    Oh, cool, personal attacks. These are my favourite! You're stupid and dumb and nobody loves you and this is why you are scum and I am town!
    Many different scenarios can play out here Psy boy, however the one that involves you and Dynast being Mafia is most appealing to me.
    Maybe, just maybe, Dynast didn't go along with your PSY AND GB ARE SCUM! theory because it just wasn't very good...

Either that, or he is mafia.

And yes, personal attacks are the fun part. They make the day worth continuing you Vegtable Juice drinking hippy lover.

Finally, I am sorry for expecting you to grasp my meanings. I shall make sure next time to detail every piece of every thought that comes into my mind.

Actually thats a lie, I'll probably continue to leave out little things here and there as I'm rash and am intersted in seeing the blood of my enemies spilled this day.

And my enemies consist of Mafia, Hippies, and overcooked meat.