Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415161718192333 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Haha, wow, I come back from school and suddenly everyone suspects me.

Does it make me scum because I don't believe (yet, anyways) that Psy and Boko are mafia partners? No. I was just stating my opinion about your theory. It just doesn't seem very logical or believable.

Anyways, Laddy, what do you think about Neo's claims? I want to see what you have to say.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Boko!

EDIT: Man, you guys post SO fast! xD

Who gathers the most suspicion from you? Why?
    Well, i'm not terribly suspicious of anyone at this point. No one seems to just intensely strike me as scum yet.

I would say Neo, but he just seems to be misdirected town, and wants to get a kill in.

If you had to vote now, who would it be for? (Different question from the first).
    Hmm...If I had to vote now, I would vote for either Neo or LoM.

Neo = I wouldn't vote for him out of spite or revenge or anything (in fact, I think it's great he's trying to be so helpful to the town), but if he's going to go around with wild accusations, he may end up hurting us, rather than helping.

LoM = Read below!!!

Whats your opinion on LoM? Neo? Me?
    LoM = Well, I think that he's probably the one that's the most scum-like to me. Like you said, his reasoning is mostly just leeching off of other's opinions, and going off of "bad vibes".

Neo = Like I said, I don't think he's scum (yet, anyways), but just an aggressive and misguided town.

You = I really don't find you that scummy, and not because we're friends, but because you just haven't done anything that yells scum to me.
    Last edited by Dynast-Kid; 04-02-2008 at 10:12 PM.

It's sounds like your saying
    "The crazy man is going sane and the happy boy is becoming depressive" as if those are bad things.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Dare I say...sounds like he is waffling XD

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post

Does it make me scum because I don't believe (yet, anyways) that Psy and Boko are mafia partners? No. I was just stating my opinion about your theory. It just doesn't seem very logical or believable.

Anyways, Laddy, what do you think about Neo's claims? I want to see what you have to say.

I still have questions I expect answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post

I still have questions I expect answered.
    Check the Edit, Boko!

You guys post left and right, while i'm still trying to gather my thoughts! xD
    Last edited by Dynast-Kid; 04-02-2008 at 10:45 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    It's sounds like your saying
    "The crazy man is going sane and the happy boy is becoming depressive" as if those are bad things.
    It is when you're playing Mafia.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Looks like I forgot to vote before I went to work.

##Vote: Dynast Kid

Del Murder: Del seems to have his own little project going on, ignoring everything said and done in the thread and decided to pick on ed. While I do see the reasoning behind his vote (I was thinking the exact same thing about ed putting on the crazy act.) I just can't help but think that one of his fellow mafia members (Dynast Kid? LoM?) has screwed up and he doesn't want to involve himself in the mess that has been made.

As it stands right now I don't mind picking off Dynast Kid or LoM and then get Del investigated tonight.

and yes, that means that I think Goldenboko and NeoCracker are both town. Neocracker mostly.

I'm not used to being under so much suspicion, especially this early in the game!

I'm really confused as to why i'm being prosecuted so thoroughly. I mean, really. Please, ask me more questions if that's what it's gonna take to make you believe me. I feel like I could be a real asset to the town, and don't want to be taken out too early.

EDIT: I'm heading for the gym, so I won't be able to answer any questions in the next couple of hours. Maybe this'll give you time to re-think your arguments, and re-evaluate me.

Blog Entries

I'll answer some questions too. I hate always getting suspicions every single game for the same exact reason. At least, thats what it feels like to me.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Eh, I don't really have anything to ask you about what happened earlier, as there's really nothing you, or anyone, can do to prove your innocence at this point. I'm more interested in hearing your offense rather than your defense. Who do you think is mafia?

edit: that was originally intended for Dynast Kid, but I'm interested in hearing from LoM too!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    I'll answer some questions too. I hate always getting suspicions every single game for the same exact reason. At least, thats what it feels like to me.
    Last game I just baited you, and you went right into it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Alright then LoM. What do you think of me, Dynast, Neo, Del and Psychotic. With your reasons. If you had to vote now, who would it be for?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Last game I just baited you, and you went right into it.
    I was gonna look, but I dont feel like sifting through that thread.

That does bring back memories of jojee's "master baiter" responce to psy though

My only real main suspect right now is neocracker, for a reason I already said. Neocracker showed suspicion toward gobo for using a very common strategy, only because psy used it first. Even then, qwerty was the person who really did it first.

edit: Hi gobo!

Gobo: Hasn't done anything that is scum to me. Neocracker seems to want to get him lynched though.

Dynast: Seems like he is playing it a little bit too safe. I know it's day one though and we all normally play it safer than next days.

Del: He is just not here. He isnt avoiding this thread. The next cid's knight thing is just a little too demanding.

Psy: As I said, he seems to be playing different. He said in the last major game that he didn't want to be the main person and wanted to sit back more so I dont really suspect him. It should be worth noting that he has said many times he plays very different as a mafian.

There ya go... any more?
    Last edited by leader of mortals; 04-03-2008 at 01:05 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If that's all you have to say, then my vote stays, because that means you haven't kept up with the thread at all, and if you are town, which to me doesn't seem likely, you are not a loss.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    If that's all you have to say, then my vote stays, because that means you haven't kept up with the thread at all, and if you are town, which to me doesn't seem likely, you are not a loss.
    Damnit give me time!