Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122232737 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Managed to get on before I head for school.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    very well Dynast kid.. lets analyse your last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    Well, i'm going to bed, and then off to school, so this may very well be my last post and last chance to save myself.
    giving up, act of desperation, while not actually giving up. not often used by townies unless they mean it.
    What? Please elaborate. I thought that i'd be dead by the time I got back, but I realized the Day would still be going on by the time I got home. And when did I ever say I was giving up?

Quote Originally Posted by DK
    To be perfectly honest, my vote was quick. Low-down even. I did it not only because LoM is the one who seems most suspicious to me, but because it'd help in saving myself. No one likes to be lynched, especially on freaking Day One. Nobody. Especially when you're town.
    again you say LoM is most suspisious, but no real reason why. saving yourself can be employed by both sides.
    Yes. I was saving myself. Sorry, I don't want to be lynched?

I am honestly just at a complete loss at what to do or say right now. I've done all I can in my power to try and convince you i'm innocent, but to no avail. I've got the urge to roleclaim, but i'm sure that'd equal a night kill on me, should I even last that long.
    1. then why say anything?(retorical)
    2. because your arguments are without backbone.
    3. why say it when we all know it would?(retorical)
    Uhh, what? Your logic is more flawed than LoM's has ever been.

If this is what the rest of the town feels is right and what's best, then maybe I should be lynched right now. I'm a man of the town, and nothing less. I guess it comes down to would you rather have me, contributing and helping weed out scum, or Leader of Mortals who, despite how great of a guy he is, tends to recycle and rehash things that have been said many times before?
    roleclaim, when you just said you wouldnt.. stupid

when did you contribute anything towards that?

fifth time that came up
    That wasn't my roleclaim. And please don't call me names, it's rude. Mafia is a team game, and so if the town feels I need to be lynched (no matter how much of a mistake it may be), then I have no choice but to become a sacrificial lamb for the town.

The whole reason i'm being persecuted is because I contributed my ideas to the thread, which stood in contrast with Neo's, and why he seems to have hounded me. I defend myself, which is why everyone seems to be finding me suspicious. Please keep up with the thread.

Fifth time what came up??

Yeah...uh, try harder next time. :rolleyes2

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    I don't like that qwerty is being so silent. It makes me feel like a teenage girl investigating a strange sound coming from the basement.
    Yeah, I'd like to hear more from the guy because he's good at mafia. Still, from what I have seen I think qwertz is town. I pretty much feel the same way about Sir Lancealot - he's always struck me as a sensible kind of bloke and isn't causing me any alarm about his scum status so yeah, I'd like to get some opinions from the fellow.

Levian is dodgy to me, because he agreed with the insanity of NeoCracker when it came to Dynast-Kid but not me. He could be scum backing up Neo, but afraid to make an enemy of me because he knows I'd be onto him like a flash.

I'd be happy voting for leader of mortals or NeoCracker right now. I've already made my case against Crackalacka so here's what disturbs me about leader of mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals
    Psy: Seems to be acting a little different from last game. I know he said he wanted to act different though so I don't really suspect him. It's worth noting though.

Dynast: For reasons already said, I find him moderately suspicious.

Neo: Seems to be pulling crap from his ass to try and turn the town. It may be a playing style, or it may be a scum trick.
    Vague spaghetti plating against the three people who had the most lynch attention. "Psy is acting different BUT he said he was going to." "Dynast is MODERATELY suspicious." "Neo is playing like a 'tard but it MAY be a playing style".

Also, did I really say this? Many times?
    It should be worth noting that he has said many times he plays very different as a mafian.
    Hahaha, no I don't play differently. Look at Disney and Pokemon mafia. Clutching at straws here.

If he is scum, I find it notable how quickly Dynast-Kid switched his vote onto him when he thought he was going to be killed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid
    Hmmm, well, I don't know if I will even make it to the end of the Day, but i'll go ahead and cast my vote.
    Last ditch attempt at distancing?

Blog Entries

Alright I think del and psy seem to be trying to dodge a cop. Neocracker is just an idiot. I don't know why the hell he has to do all this. It's really pissing me off though. In case I don't make it back, I vote del for the cop dodging and I will vote psy tommorrow for the same thing. Psy also tryed to link me with dynast, which is just retarded. I hate dynast. I think he is town though.

##Vote: Del murder

Articles

You're just picking up the cop dodging thing from me! Heck, I'm not even the one who called for the investigations in the first place, and I haven't encouraged the cop to investigate anyone specifically. This is because unlike that rotten Del Murder I am not trying to use anyone else as a meatshield. Del's kinda scummy for it, but yeah, I think my meatshield theory is more accurate.

NeoCracker is an idiot, yes, but I get the feeling you're only calling him one because he has a huge boner for Dynast right now. I also think it's funny that you say you hate him (which is, y'know, irrelevant) but that you think he's town. Oh he's bad but he's good - an attempt to repair the damage caused by Dynast's distancing attempt. Nice try.

In conclusion, you are crazy and probably scum. If you do flip scum, and I have every reason to believe that you will based on the evidence, I'm going to be looking very closely at Dynast tomorrow.

##vote: leader of mortals

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Th thump ... Th thump ... Th thump!

I was waiting to see who would actually mention me after calling me out last time ended in catching Lom.

Here is what I think we should do based on the cardflip at the end of the day.

Lom flips Scum-
    I agree with Psy that Dynast is a good target.

Lom flips town-
    We will need to get laddy and Lancaelot more active.

Dynast flips scum-
    We go after Lom, AK is cleared.

Dynast flips town-
    Lynch AK

Psy and lev are clear for now, as they were the only two brave enough to actually address me. I also want to see Del and Boko post more. I'll update the vote count because I can.

Vote Count

(5)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy, Dynast-Kid, Levian, Psychotic
    (2)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker, Levian edczxcvbnm
    (1)Laddy: Goldenboko
    (1)edczxcvbnm: Del Murder
    (0)Goldenboko: Psychotic, NeoCracker
    (0)Levian: Psychotic
    (0)Del Murder: Aerith's Knight
    (0)Aerith's Knight: Dynast-Kid, edczxcvbnm
    (0)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm, Del Murder
    (0)NeoCracker: Aerith's Knight

It takes 7 to lynch.
    Not voting: leader of mortals, Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight.

9 hours till the day is over (9:25 PM EST)

Vote Count

(2)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker, Levian, edczxcvbnm
    (5)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy, Dynast-Kid, Psychotic, Levian
    (1)Laddy: Goldenboko
    (1)Del Murder: Aerith's Knight, leader or mortals

It takes 7 to lynch.
    Not voting: Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight.

10 hours till the day is over (9:25 PM EST)
    This space intentionally left blank.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think you guys are making a mistake with lom, however we'll see. I still maintain that ed is the most logical choice. Losing lom will not make or break the game, and day 1s are a waste anyway.

I'm not trying to 'dodge the cop', I have nothing to hide. Do what you want with me.

I would be weary of these people:

Psychotic
    qwerty
    Levian
    Del Murder

Unless one of these guys is mafia, the mafia is going to lose. No offense fellas but there is no way you could beat the four of us. That is why we should clear these people as quickly as possible. One of them will probably die tonight. I believe that will be me, or qwerty. Levian always dies first so I think they will leave him alone this time, and Psychotic is too obvious a target for protection.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dynast flips scum-
    We go after Lom, AK is cleared.

Dynast flips town-
    Lynch AK
    Wow chill, I only gave that statement because he asked for it, when did i ever accuse him?

Quote Originally Posted by me
    giving up, act of desperation, while not actually giving up. not often used by townies unless they mean it.

What? Please elaborate. I thought that i'd be dead by the time I got back, but I realized the Day would still be going on by the time I got home. And when did I ever say I was giving up?
    Was merely a suspisious thing to say when you continue posting anyway.

I am honestly just at a complete loss at what to do or say right now[1]. I've done all I can in my power to try and convince you i'm innocent, but to no avail[2]. I've got the urge to roleclaim[3], but i'm sure that'd equal a night kill on me, should I even last that long.

1. then why say anything?(retorical)

2. because your arguments are without backbone.

3. why say it when we all know it would?(retorical)

Uhh, what? Your logic is more flawed than LoM's has ever been.
    Its not that hard to understand, but maybe this ill help.

If this is what the rest of the town feels is right and what's best, then maybe I should be lynched right now. I'm a man of the town, and nothing less. I guess it comes down to would you rather have me, contributing and helping weed out scum, or Leader of Mortals who, despite how great of a guy he is, tends to recycle and rehash things that have been said many times before?

roleclaim, when you just said you wouldnt.. that was stupid

when did you contribute anything towards that?

fifth time that came up

That wasn't my roleclaim. And please don't call me names, it's rude. Mafia is a team game, and so if the town feels I need to be lynched (no matter how much of a mistake it may be), then I have no choice but to become a sacrificial lamb for the town.
    I didnt call you names.. stop making me seem bad, you asked for this. And that was claiming to be a town.. which is a bundle of roles.. therefore a roleclaim.

The whole reason i'm being persecuted is because I contributed my ideas to the thread, which stood in contrast with Neo's, and why he seems to have hounded me. I defend myself, which is why everyone seems to be finding me suspicious. Please keep up with the thread.
    You tell me to keep up with the thread? While YOU ask me this next question? ?

Quote Originally Posted by dk
    Fifth time what came up??
    *headslap*

for the love of god..
    Quote Originally Posted by you
    Leader of Mortals who, despite how great of a guy he is, tends to recycle and rehash things that have been said many times before?
    I was the one who made that comment, 5 pages ago!

Yeah...uh, try harder next time.
    If you dont want it, dont ask for it.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty
    Lom flips Scum-
    I agree with Psy that Dynast is a good target.

Lom flips town-
    We will need to get laddy and Lancaelot more active.
    Lom dying is the most likely thing at this point so I'll just comment that. Lancealot and Laddy needs to be more active either way really. They're not helping the town much.

I don't find Dynast's vote in itself any suspicious at all. We're getting closer to the lynch and nobody wants to die so he votes for the contestant. Nothing magical about that. I'll have to read his posts over again to see if there's any fishy in his comments about LoM. Blah, I hate backtracking. Looks like I won't need to do this just yet though. Even if I hate agreeing with Psy without knowing his alignment I have to admit that this line, and especially the second part, is setting off a high pitched shrieking death alarm inside my head:

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast
    If this is what the rest of the town feels is right and what's best, then maybe I should be lynched right now.

BUT WHATEVER! Let's see what happens after today. Maybe this won't be an issue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Levian is dodgy to me, because he agreed with the insanity of NeoCracker when it came to Dynast-Kid but not me. He could be scum backing up Neo, but afraid to make an enemy of me because he knows I'd be onto him like a flash.
    To be honest I don't even know what you're talking about now. What do you have to do with that? and I already said I didn't care what your role is! For now anyway. Figuring out if you are scum or town on Day 1 isn't exactly easy, just so you know. If you are indeed scum then I don't mind picking off one of your lapdogs first.

I don't really see the problem anyway, you're also suspicious of Dynast Kid. Maybe, just maybe, you're giving my suspiciouns too much credit, I had a hunch and went for it. Not much unlike my last vote for LoM! I was actually planning on swapping my vote back to Dynast kid later on, but now I don't know. I was hoping to see more reactions to all the LoM votes. Either way, vote stays for now.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

No one is talking anyway so lets just get this day over with already XD

##unvote: smurfMuffins
    ##Vote: whoever is in the lead(lom...right?)

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

smurf it day one as gone on long enough, I can't see us getting any new info till a kill is made.

Unvote: Laddy
    Vote: LoM

Final Vote Count

(1)Dynast-Kid: NeoCracker, Levian, edczxcvbnm
    (7)leader of mortals: qwertyxsora, Laddy, Dynast-Kid, Psychotic, Levian Goldenboko, edczxcvbnm
    (0)Laddy: Goldenboko
    (1)Del Murder: Aerith's Knight, leader or mortals

It takes 7 to lynch.
    Not voting: Sir Lancealot, Aerith's Knight.

Death incoming....

The town had gathered and was in a frenzy. Fingers were pointed and names were called. One by one the town began to accuse one another "Ed is acting strange!" shouted one, "Laddy is the new guy here!" exclaimed another. Then poor little leader of mortals was walking by and tripped. Ed witnessed this and laughed then shouted "Look it there! leader of mortals is trying to sneak on by!" the town began to encircle LoM. "He must be scum!" GoBo shouted as he pushed LoM into the street. LoM tried to get up but before he could stand he was run over by a semi.

leader of mortals was a Mafia Goon played by leader of mortals.

Yay for town!

Night actions go! You got 24 hours!

Also could Del or Psy change the title to Night 1?
    Last edited by Bahamut2000X; 04-03-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Death sequence

LoM was actin' a fool so the rest of EoFF decided it was time to call in a man to do away with him. Mr. T came in and said he piddy da fool and kick his ass back in time to the stone age where he died.

THE END!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

ed you are not escaping me tomorrow!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles

Dynast-Kid you are not escaping me tomorrow!