Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 212161718192021222324252627283242 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Changed your mind about ed, then?

I still think NeoCracker's actions yesterday were scummy and as far as today's lynch goes, he's my #1.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh, not at all. No one will join me on ed however.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Vote Count

(0)Psychotic: Del Murder
    (0)Laddy: Psychotic, Goldenboko
    (1)Aerith's Knight: qwertyxsora

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

45 Hours until day is over(6:15 PM EST).
    This space intentionally left blank.

Some Mitten Lover Sir Lancealot's Avatar

Killing Laddy or Psy would be interesting, but qwerty's idea seems good.

@Del: Learn to spell my name right, and I might join you voting against ed.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Perhaps you should learn to spell it right.

I have one problem with qwerty's 'plan':
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    qwerty says he has a plan to figure out who is the real cop. If you guys want to go with that, cool, I'm willing to do that as long as whatever doctor out there protects qwerty to prevent tampering with that result. At the end of the day, I suppose it does prevent the lynch of a townie if Laddy is insane/paranoid, and if he isn't, then it only postpones his lynch by a day. Because we hit scum yesterday, I guess we can afford a day of waiting.
    If Psychotic is the real cop, then the mafia know he is the cop (or a naive cop, which I don't think is in this game). So why would the cop want someone else to be protected? In this scenario Psychotic would be killed, since I doubt the mafia would want to let this play out. Why is Psychotic so determined to not get lynched today when under his proposal he will just get killed tonight?

Articles

Assume I will either be lynched or, if not, killed by the mafia. Which situation is optimal?

Town use lynch on me, mafia use their kill on whoever they want.
    Town use lynch on whoever they want, mafia use their kill on me.

Obviously the second one.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You don't think you have any hope of living beyond this day?

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What on earth did I do to deserve a vote?

tbh I dont believe either roleclaim right now. Statistically one of them should be the cop, but this whole affair came out in such an awful way it makes me wonder.

Laddy's post seems rather pointless as he didnt investigate himself and we cant trust his judgement. But then again, Psy calls him on that.. and claims he investigated DK.

question Psy: why didnt you investigate yourself?

question Laddy: Didnt you have an inkling that such a post wouldnt be received well?

And again, Gobo jumps in after Psy. The vibes im getting are getting stronger.. I really hope im mistaken in this as Psy always wins.. and i want to win T__T

qwerty.. seriously.. why on earth vote for me with two roleclaimed cops?

And Del.. Ive never seen you act so rashly before. What is happening in this mafia game!?! Everyone is acting crazy.. the smartest players here are acting more stupid then.. well.. me!

edit: Del seems to be more in the game with the roleclaim.. so ill chalk that off to being busy.

I'm going to give everyone some reaction time to all this, and i want to hear from ed what he thinks(how stupid it may seem)..

Besides people, we have a double roleclaim.. which means one of them is mafia. Shouldnt we be trying to find out who it is? And qwerty, if you are going to make claims like that, roleclaim to back it up. Because ive never heard of such a role and saying that pretty much claims townie in itself..

Articles

Yes, there is hope. Maybe the mafia have doubt about my protection status, and, having lost one of their own on day one, feel like making the safe play.

I think it would benefit the town more if I died rather than qwerty. If I am killed, this issue is resolved. If he dies, we're back to where we started and it's me or Laddy again. And don't forget that he clearly has some kind of powerful role himself.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by AK
    I considered it a sure thing that Dynast would be lynched the next day, and his cardflip would be a good indicator as to my sanity. Evidently I was wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AK
    I considered it a sure thing that Dynast would be lynched the next day, and his cardflip would be a good indicator as to my sanity. Evidently I was wrong.
    That doesnt make much sense, as you would lose a day either way if you had to wait for a sanity lynch.

Lets assume you are a cop, then you have absolutely no idea whether you are sane or not, because you screwed up.. badly. And i may mention on a gamble that DK would be lynched the next day. Now you'd have to investigate yourself, and lose another day of investigation.

I would think that laddy or ed would be a more logical choice in that way. And may i repeat Del in asking what good it will do if the doctor protects qwerty when you would die tonight anyway?(assuming you are the cop, the mafia will know either way.)

I want to hear from laddy.

Articles

That doesnt make much sense, as you would lose a day either way if you had to wait for a sanity lynch.
    Investigating myself gives me information on my sanity. Investigating Dynast gives me information on my sanity and on the status of the guy I suspected the most.
    Lets assume you are a cop, then you have absolutely no idea whether you are sane or not, because you screwed up.. badly.
    Except I do now have an idea. As I said previously, in a game this small, I believe there is only likely to be one cop with sanity issues. Clearly Laddy is that cop, so in my mind, I must be genuine.

Unless of course Laddy is scum, and in which case I think I'm the only cop because no-one else has claimed.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

AK, I would like an explanation on why you went so adamantly after Dynast-Kid yesterday.

Blog Entries

Investigating myself gives me information on my sanity. Investigating Dynast gives me information on my sanity and on the status of the guy I suspected the most.
    only when it pays off.. and it didnt.

But enough about this, im still not reassured about all this, as it seems very unPsy-like behaviour.

Could someone else plz post their thoughts.. i dont want to go into another stand off which i'll never win, because lets face it.. its psy.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    AK, I would like an explanation on why you went so adamantly after Dynast-Kid yesterday.
    Could you read my posts in full plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    If you stop acting scummy, then LoM or ed will prob do something stupid to get themselves killed.
    Well, what have I done that's been scummy? That's what I want to know, what have I done so wrong?
    very well Dynast kid.. lets analyse your last post.
    Thats why.. He asked me.. I responded. As I have said multiple times now in my responses to you. I gave him an example, and he responded.. then you make it out to be a personal attack.

I expect an apology... or at least an unvote.

And now that ive answered you question.. how about mine?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Could you read my posts in full plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynast-Kid View Post
    If you stop acting scummy, then LoM or ed will prob do something stupid to get themselves killed.
    Well, what have I done that's been scummy? That's what I want to know, what have I done so wrong?
    very well Dynast kid.. lets analyse your last post.
    Thats why.. He asked me.. I responded. As I have said multiple times now in my responses to you. I gave him an example, and he responded.. then you make it out to be a personal attack.

I expect an apology... or at least an unvote.

And now that ive answered you question.. how about mine?
    I'm waiting until the next day and see what happens. My vote was to get you here, and it worked.

##Unvote:Areith's Knight

I respond to your other question like I said I would. ...