Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It's blatantly obvious? Really? Is it just because I've been going after you, or did I do something else?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    It's blatantly obvious? Really? Is it just because I've been going after you, or did I do something else?
    I kind of made this big ass post explaining why. No need to post it again!

Articles

oh also if I get lynched I guess it's worthless to investigate qwerty 'cause if Laddy is scum he's going to claim guilty (and paranoid) all the way, and if he's town then he'll get guilty no matter what too. Still, assuming he is town, I guess it's worth it for him to check up on Del Murder to see if Laddy is insane rather than paranoid, but I doubt there'd be regular and insane in the same game but you never know!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default I'll post a vote count now

(3)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm, Del Murder, Goldenboko
    (2)Del Murder: NeoCracker, Psychotic
    (1)Aerith's Knight: Levian
    (1)edczxcvbnm: Aerith's Knight
    (1)Laddy: Laddy

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Not Voting:
    qwertyxsora, Sir Lancealot

oops, missed a vote.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Ok then, I have another question I would like to ask.

Del and Laddy, what would you do if Psy really is the cop?
    This depends on how we found out. I would assume it was because he got lynched, since it seems to be him or me at this point.

This also assumes I live to the next day (and if Psy was lynched as cop, it would be stupid to not let me live). In that case I would wonder why he played it out the way he did, because I think Psy the real cop would have more fight left in him. I don't think he would have used such an obvious tell on day 1, and I don't think he would have made any of the rash decisions he made during the day. Or maybe this was the best play and I was just too blinded by who he is to accept it.

In any case I would accept the fact that I was completely wrong and and then accept my inevitable noose. However, I would not do so without trying to drag the day out as long as possible and posting as many as my thoughts as I could (though even after I flip town, who would believe my crackpot theories at this point), so that once you all find out that I sincerely wanted the town to win, you might heed my words more closely (but not too closely, see: the psychotic blunder), and give me some freakin credit for not being so obvious a mafia.

If I was mafia, I am not so cocky to say I would make it to the end, or that my team would win. But I would like to think that my demise would come when my allegiance was at a 'maybe' standpoint, and not the 'obvious' scum that Psychotic proposes at the moment.

Articles

I love that two of the people who have voted for me have voted for me for being me and nothing more. You can bet your bottom dollar that if I'd made the posts that Laddy had, and Laddy made the posts I had, their votes would still be for me.

I guess I just can't play in smaller mafia games. God knows I'd have the hell investigated me on Day One anyway, which would make being mafia unplayable. YOU GUYS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE :weep:

Articles

Del Murder, you say you think you would make it as a mafia beyond Day 2 and you deserve credit. Well , you've been talking about how wonderful and fabulous and what a huge threat I've been all game - apparently moreso than yourself, as you encouraged for my own investigation on Day 1 rather than yours. If I'm so good, how come I supposedly got caught out on Day 2? Exactly. Your argument and logic is flawed.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I love that two of the people who have voted for me have voted for me for being me and nothing more. You can bet your bottom dollar that if I'd made the posts that Laddy had, and Laddy made the posts I had, their votes would still be for me.

I guess I just can't play in smaller mafia games. God knows I'd have the hell investigated me on Day One anyway, which would make being mafia unplayable. YOU GUYS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE :weep:
    You keep saying that and I keep telling you that you are wrong. I'm not going to do it again. There are things you could have done that made me believe you, however you didn't do them.

I am starting to feel bad for you though. I really hope you aren't the cop because I don't want you to have this label in all the other games you play. You make games fun and interesting and I'm almost willing to suckup everything I said and give you another chance, because you are Psychotic.

Sorry man, I don't feel like arguing any more. We could do this all night, I know, and I'd rather read the CK entries. You can see this as avoiding the issue if you want but you've truthfully taken the fight out of me.

Town, it is up to you. If you want to vote for Psychotic, do so. If you want to vote for me, go for it. If you want to vote for someone else, I will entertain other targets other than: AK, Laddy, qwerty, Gobo, or Levian at this point.

Articles

Oh you just want me around to draw the heat from you ya big softie.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I will not deny that part of me wants to see you lynched as the scum just so I could stand up and say that I BEAT the great Psychotic. Maybe that desire is blinding me right now.

You could say that the argument that I am scum wanting to BEAT the cop Psychotic would work too. But frankly I would not want to tangle with you during the day when I had something to hide. It would be much easier and just as fulfilling to shoot you.

Argh I said I wouldn't argue any more!

Articles
    Blog Entries

If Psy was cop? Then I must be insane cop.

Ah, people wanna see me go after Psy, fine.

##Unvote: Laddy

##Vote: Psychotic

I love you to death, Psy. It's all in the game.

Articles

If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

OK laddy, you just tripped. Why go along with my plan and try to kill Psy, who would be caught with my plan?

Vote Count

(3)Psychotic: edczxcvbnm, Del Murder, Laddy
    (2)Aerith's Knight: Levian
    (3)Del Murder: Goldenboko, NeoCracker, Psychotic

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

18 hours remain until night (6:15 PM EST).
    This space intentionally left blank.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can agree to this. This is a solid and proven town strategy. Two people roleclaim, you lynch one, and if it turns out to be true, you lynch the other.

Finally something that i can relate to. I wonder how this is going to turn out.. Its going to be a tough call on who to protect today.

Your plan doesnt work now that you said you were a miller qwerty. Anyway, this method fits in my view here, although i would have liked Laddy to post more.. It wouldve given me a better idea of who's who.

##unvote: edczxcvbnm
    ##vote: Physchotic

Besides being absent and strangely quick in voting, Del Murder hasnt claimed the same role as someone else, which gives him that slight edge in my opinion.

edit: Bahamut, the tally is awfully wrong again.

edit2: Why isnt my vote even on there?