Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 213135363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again! GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN! edczxcvbnm is everyone's hero! <3

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Why are you still alive Del? I think the answer is obvious. You are mafia! Why would the mafia let you live? There was theoretically no one left to protect you after the doctor died. Why keep you alive? I will tell you why!

You and psy staged a grand show and are mafia! DIE SCUMMY SCUM SCUM BAGGER-O! XD

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This will probably be my last post, as I will be going to bed soon and I don't think I can get back to this thread by nightfall.

There are four people left. We lynch the wrong one and the town loses. Why? There is no protection as far as I can tell so the next day will only have 2 people, which means mafia wins.

I am vanilla town. My fight with Psy was not an act. If it was we could have easily gone with qwerty's plan as a diversion and staged it for a later day. Sacrificing your teammates on night 1 and 2 is too risky, especially if one of them is Psychotic. If we didn't have incompetent play from our power roles the game would be over by now.

Levian. If Levian is mafia he played a good game. He didn't raise a suspicion all game from anyone, and didn't get a vote as far as I can tell. So I'm not voting for him. If he is the last mafia then he deserves the win.

Neo. I have a theory that the reason Gobo was killed instead of me was because Gobo would go after Neo today. Neo, the last mafia, obviously didn't want this, and chose to leave me alone, as I would likely go after ed. But then why would he vote Levian and not ed? Neo had been suspected all game, sometimes by mafians, but he managed to scrape by. I'm sure there is some evidence one way or another on him in this thread somewhere but damned if I'm going to read through it now.

ed. I think ed is the last mafia. I think his Miller claim is full of crap. I think Laddy doesn't know what he's talking about with his dead 'I found the mafia!' claim. Unless he means ed. I think ed kept me alive for this round so he could annoy me some more, which is working by the way! Yes your play style annoys me! If you are a townie you did nothing to help us all game and I am sad that I changed my vote from you to qwerty.

##Vote: edczxcvbnm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

In the power Roles defense though, I have managed to fail epicly as well, and probably deserve to get voted out as well.

Though with you not coming back for a while, that means your vote sticks, and either ed or you are going to die.

##unvote
    ##Vote: Ed

Mind you, I shall laugh when Levian turns out to be the last Mafian, its just that I have not way to prove that now. We shall see when he votes for Ed on his return.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Okay, endgame. Without going back and reading anything (which I'll try to avoid as it's not tempting at all xD) NeoCracker is my main man.

##Vote: NeoCracker

and before I'll give my one cent about the rest: lulz at everyone having one vote.

Del Murder: Definitely town. Maybe mafia sacrificed LoM, but I don't think they would sacrifice two in a row, especially not a Mafia Framer. I think they wanted to go through with the test. The only way they'd sacrifice a Mafia Framer would be if they had a Mafia Godfather, and if Laddy hit scum before he died. I hate basing thoughts on screw ups, but happens. That'll be the morale of this game, btw. After death, shut up.

edczxcvbnm: the only way this guy can be scum is if Laddy missed the post where ed claimed Miller, or he doesn't know what a miller is. If that's the case I'm just going to laugh at how silly this game has been. I'm not going to put this past Laddy, though. It's a possibility.

NeoCracker: Where to begin? Psychotic did his best at distancing himself from NeoCracker, shouting him out, but never actually voting for him. The example I barfed up earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by psychotic
    As I said previously, NeoCracker is definitely who my eyes are on right now. He's kept extremely low during this whole cop thing - uncharacteristically so, given his behaviour on day one. Does nobody have any feedback on what I had to say about him yesterday?
    Probably wanted to give his mafia buddy a chance now that he was all on his own. Other things that come to mind is that he wanted to go through with the test, Del and ed didn't, so that's another plus for them.

Trying to explain Boko's death should be taken with a pinch of salt, so I'll also do that. They could've killed him to throw us off track or just to get him out of the way. NeoCracker could've seen Boko easily turning on him today, as mentioned by Del, and would want him out of the way and hope Del would take down Ed, which seems to be his current project.

I'm ready to just go ahead and lynch NeoCracker, I feel pretty confident about that one. The only other possibility I will even consider is that Laddy screwed up big time and investigated ed, either not knowing what a miller is or just missed out on his post.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ok disregard that then.

##vote: edczxcvbnm

yay mafia win.

for the record: I don't think I played particulary well, just the town had one too many slip ups.

Told you Lev was MAfia.

But no, no ones going to listen to the Failure.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Should've listened to your inner voice cracka!

You know, when I decided to stop going off initial impulses and just looked at what had been going on, you were easy as hell to figure out.

I mean really, WTF Levian? I've seen you play better then this.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Haha, too late for that now though

I made one big mistake, but nobody caught me on it, so that's good. Not gonna say what that was so I can use it in future mafia games, where it actually might work xD The other red flag was that I agreed to go through with Psy's test, something I would never have done if I was town. Hoping he would survive I pretty much had to back him up while not being too positive.

Oh, next game I so hope you get Waffles, so I can destroy you as the Majestic Pancake.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh wouldn't it be ironic now if you're a roleblocker and you'll roleblock me tonight and lynch me tomorrow.

The only thing that dissapoints me this game is I wasn't lynched, because I had a whole speach written out for when it happened, and now I won't get to post it.

Blog Entries

post it anyway

But it won't be as dramatic.

But fine, I will.

Heathans! Do you have any Idea who I am?

I am the savior that has spent an eternity holding the very fabric of your world together. And yet here you stand before me, ready to pounce me like the ravaged beasts you are.

For years I have worked behind the scenes, doing what was right for the good of society. Things that have haunted my dreams.

Things that most people could never bring themselves to do. Tis not a soul among you who would have the mentality to do the things I do.

I am not the man who you should be killing this day, I am the man who you should praise! I am the one whom you should give your absolute loyalty and love.

You have shown yourselves to be nothing bet heretics against my name. For this crime, you shall suffer a lifetime of misery without me to guide you.

Destruction is the only path you have remaining for you this day ingrates. For your souls, there is no salvation without my hand to deliver it.

Final Vote Count

(1)Del Murder: edczxcvbnm
    (0)Levian: NeoCracker
    (3)edczxcvbnm: Del Murder, NeoCracker, Levian
    (0)NeoCracker: Levian

The town was arguing yet again. If we lose one more today we surely will lose! Said the town as they threw votes left and right. ed must be scum, thought the town as they picked up arms and chased ed into city hall. "It's over ed... Mafia wins!" Levian exclaimed shooting ed in the head then pointing the gun on the rest of the town.

ed was a Miller played by edczxcvbnm.

On Day 5 the Mafia won! Good job Levian Mafia.

I'll post all that mafia goodness when I get home from class.
    This space intentionally left blank.