View Poll Results: How many times have you completed Final Fantasy VI?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll

10 25.64%

2 5.13%
  • 2+

8 20.51%
  • 4+

3 7.69%
  • 8+

16 41.03%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many times have you completed Final Fantasy VI?

I have played through Final Fantasy VI more than any other role-playing-game, excluding Chrono Trigger, which I have completed over 100 times. I can't really say what the exact number is, but I'd wager that it's over twenty.

More than 10 for sure. I need to get a new copy -_-
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

It's my favourite, but I've yet to complete it...

Man, I suck!

*is inspired to run off and play a little bit more after, like, 2 months*

None. I am a new-skool assshole. Though I have the PS version and am working on it *curse Final Fantasy XII and it's infinitely better graphics...*

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    None. I am a new-skool assshole. Though I have the PS version and am working on it *curse Final Fantasy XII and it's infinitely better graphics...*
    sprites > polygons
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

I've only played through it once but I plan on going through it again in the near future. I've been busy the past couple weeks playing FF 12 and finally finished last night, so I'm either going to play through FF 6 again or start FF 2 (haven't decided which yet).

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Lost count...

I know it had to be more than eight. For 2 1/2 years, that was one of like three games I had. And I was obsessed with it so all I did was play FFVI from 15 to 17 over and over.

enough, until it's made into 3-d. Then I'll do it again

and maybe once for Eyes on plays FFVI

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

So many times... 16? 17 times? I've been playing since I was 6. Soo... about 20 times for best estemate. That's not enough, either. It's like the best game XD

I beat it once when I was young... Then, in 1999 I think, I made it a time-honered tradition to play through it once a year; so around 10 times total I guess.

Wow... this is my favorite FF, but i don't remember how many times i have completed it... it's kinda hard to know, cause i always keep my save states on my beloved original Snes Catridge *o*!... and the saves from the emulators... so when i want to play it, or to try something especific, i just use a save... and then sometimes I play it to the end, other times i just play the part i need or want to play...

So i don't know xD... But I think I have completed the entire game just a few times, maybe 3 or 4? don't know... But I have killed Kefka like two thousand times xD
    Kuja, Please, Rest In Peace...
    Dissidia Killed You
    Yeah... the whole game...

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Three times on the SNES, once on the GBA and once on the PSX.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

More than 8 and that's all I can really say. Never finished it on the PSX, and my current playthrough on the GBA will be my first on that system. I played it a few times a year until my teens when I didn't have the money for very many new games.