Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And here I was thinking it couldn't get worse.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Early on, we were assisted by a girl who controlled an Elvaan Dragoon and an Elvaan White Mage simultaneously. She was able to pull it off very well and level a job that no one else could at the time.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I gave this game up at lvl 13 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    This has been happening for a very long time, in almost every MMO. It definitely started early on in the game's life. I don't see much of a problem with it, especially since last time I was on FFXI (late last year), there weren't that many low-level parties around (hell I was seeking on Bard at level 25 for 3 or so hours!).

And honestly, if it really bothers you, just leave the party and explain why. No need to bother with it if it really hinders your game play.
    Yea on the server I use to play. About a year ago when I was on for a month. There were almost no low levels unless they were experienced players lvling their subjobs. Most of the noobs are in the late lvl 20s and early lvl 30s. I bet that the average player is now level 40. SE knew that their MMO was dying. I kinda think that's why they got aggressive with releasing two expansion packs in 1 year last year.