Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meow.

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

Aww, those are cute. I would take a picture of my cat, but she runs away whenever I come near her with a camera. :\

I might be getting a new kitten soon, I'll post pictures.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Cats = Fleas = plague
    ...Geddit?

The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

my bro has one and i goddamn hate it. it keeps knocking down stuff in the house, irritating me, blah blah blah. all my family loves her, except me, so urgh...
    warning: i am NOT funny.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

Cats hate me and vice versa (I don't really like cats, I don't know they annoy me) I'm more of a dog lover. My brother has a pair of white mice (albino mouse?) so we can't have cats around...

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Me and Cat It was pretty difficult to take this pic because he wouldn't hold still x3 But then when I took it he was looking right at the camera so it worked out xD He's currently on medication for his hairball issues and recovering pretty well <3 He turns 2 on April 17th ^^ He was originally my mom's cat but when she got her puppy a month before his first birthday, she let me have him because I'm the only one who takes care of him and he likes me the most 'cause I took care of him when he was sick.

How we got him was my sister's preschool teacher talked to my mom and mentioned she had kittens she was giving away for free. Turns out her neighbor's cat had gotten pregnant and they kicked her out of the house until she gave birth to the kittens in my sister's teacher's flower planters. The mom abandoned the kittens when they were still young and was able to return to her home. Paula (my sister's teacher) took them in, litter trained them, and got them to eat hard food and so when we got him, he was basically all set to go ^^ And we got him for free <3 Mom had taken me with her to see the kittens when we wanted to pick one out so we went to the room where they were being kept and all of the kittens but one came over to me, meowing and begging for attention. The other one, the smallest one, was over at the food dish eating all by himself. Mom instantly turned her attention to that one and said how she wanted that one (she's a sucker for the small ones, the ones who are bullied, etc), and that's how we got Cat :3

We thought he was a girl at first (mom had wanted a girl so she'd bought pink stuff), but then one day mom compared his..."parts" to an online diagram and realized he's a boy xD She was disappointed but I happen to love my boy He loves to greet me in the morning when I'm getting ready for school (chirrups and purrs), he takes naps with me and occasionally will spend the night with me, and he always comes when I call for him when he's outside at night =]

EDIT: And wow, my cat looks pretty similar to Roto's xD
    Last edited by ~*~Celes~*~; 04-06-2008 at 05:26 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Celes - His name is Cat? That's awesome XD
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by smittenkitten View Post
    I want kittens! Gawd I don't know how many times I;ve said that now. I think it's time I give up and say that I'll never get them Xander you make me want to have kittens, oh and Zeldy I love your cat it's so beautiful. ^__^
    0_o Your name is smittenkitten and you haven't got one?

I always wanted one, too I love cats and kittens ^^

Selena

http://clairvoyance.game-server.cc/nc_catastrophe.html
    Click the link to see the best flash movie EVER

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Oh I love kittycats!

I have two small, psychotic dogs. No room for cats.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Celes - His name is Cat? That's awesome XD
    yes, that's his name ^^ and he answers to it!

I love cats but I built up an allergy to them when I was 11.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My boyfriend is kinda allergic to the fur But he has grown attached to my cats and he cuddled them a lot last time he came Although then they slept on our bed a bit and fur was everywhere and he was itching and stuff. xD so I think in the future we might not have cats. :3
    rawr