1. When is double posting okay?

When you have something relevant to add to an art/writing topic, and I think it flies in Mafia games as well, but other than that it's edit function all the way.

2. What is the signature size limit?

550 pixels wide, 250 tall including text and 50kb. Leeza can probably attest that I should definitely know this.

3. When should the warn button be used and when should it not?

The warn button is there to refer staffers to things like insults, excess spam and things like posting inappropriate pictures etc. Certainly not to be used for things like songs dedicated to the staff, and definitely not to be used to call the staff rude words. Definitely not.

4. How can a banned member get unbanned?

They have to appeal their case after the ban term is served and then it's up to the discretion of the staff whether they get unbanned or not.

5. What is EoFF's policy on cursing?

As EoFF is a family friendly forum it is frowned upon, but light cursing such as "Damn" and so forth seems to pass. Also the censors are there for a reason so don't dodge them!

6. Psychotic has found your old second account but thinks it belongs to crashNUMBARs. Would you, and if so how, inform him of the discrepancy? You still want to use the account in future.

Just 'fess up and tell him. Honestly, Psy is one of the staffers who knows every account I've ever made on this website already. Not like it is something I would hide if someone asked me about anyway, I've got no plans to use them for anything terrible.

7. crono_logical is injecting javascript into everyone's posts that makes pictures of penises and vaginas (nonos on eoff!) pop up on every thread. How do you confront him and get him banned, him being an administrator and you a lowly Cid's Knight who can't ban admin?

First do whatever is possible to get rid of the offensive images, then bring it up with the rest of staff ASAP. Strength in numbers, and all that jazz.

8. rubah won't shut the smurf up. You're really tired of her spamming everywhere and you think it's giving the rest of the staff a bad, if rather active, name. How do you tell her children are better seen and not heard?

In a PM/IM or what have you, somewhere private. But then just tell it like it is, and say what needs to be said. I am not a fan of skirting the issue really. Not issues like this anyway!

9. Hsu hasn't performed a moderative action in a year. Pick a course of either trying to drive him off staff or drive him to activity and state how you would do it. Assume that Loony BoB is on your side and no one else is.

Same deal, really. Get him on an IM/PM and ask him what the deal is, try and talk him into getting back into the swing of things if he seems receptive and if not then put it out there that he may as well step down and hand the role to someone who really wants to do it if he cba. Being up front is the best way to do things.

10. Congratulations! You've just been made a Cid's Knight and you've decided to host a EoFF meetup at your house to celebrate. While you and your fellow EoFF buddies are partying it up, several people manage to browse a bit through the staff forum via your personal computer. What do you do?

I guess try and check history to see who's seen what, then bring it up in the staff forum. I don't know what the policy on that sort of thing is so just posting it out there and seeing what's what is the best way to go, and then deal with whatever comes 'cause it would have been my own fault for leaving the opportunity there for people to do it in the first place, so suck it up and deal.

edit: I know ya'll are trying to post as little as possible in these confessional things but if you all need to clarify anything just ask and I'll do it to the best of my abilities