Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first ever Post of 3 years babah!!

Cookie My first ever Post of 3 years babah!!

ohhhhhhhhh i wish i was with ya that would of been fun garnet not happie anyways i wanna get a get together in the u.k at alton towers anyone up for it on the 3rd of may let me know
    x x x x x x x x
    (i still dont know why i wanted to meet up with a bunch of strange people rofl!)
    That was the first ever post i made! 3 years later and im still here!

The month is April and its my aniversary on the 18th so i just wanted to make this thread about the good ol newbie days!
    When i read threw some of my post's i feel so silly! like a 5 year old starting school!

Anyways....Do you think you changed much since you first joined EOFF?
    start your replys with the first post you ever made!
    Last edited by Garnie; 04-04-2008 at 11:58 PM.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Sooooooo.

Nice forum. Rye showed me where it was. And. Yes. I've been reading Brin's The Postman and playing Fallout 2 a lot today. I also ate an apple, though it disagreed with me. "No!" it cried, beseeching me to be merciful; "I have seeds and might one day have young saplings!".

"Digital tableau..." I replied, and then I bit his soft skull open and gormandized myself on his innards.

I like to pretend that I live on a Mid-Atlantic oil rig. Such a scenario would make me feel safe from spiders, zombies, and the Soviet Union.

Hi! <3

Did you know that rust and fire are the same process?

Rawr Pangloss.
    So you can see that I've slid very far from those halcyon days. I'll be at three years in two months and a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Yup, I's a newbie. I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join.

*Insert rest of intro here*

That was only two months ago so I don't think I've changed very much tbh.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

final fantasy VII and VIII are just the best games ever created. but if you are gonna make a new one plz dont trade in the story for technology.. by that i mean that you can put the amazing graphics in the game but if the story sucks you have nothing.. further for the plot i think that if youre just gonna do laguna and his trip youre using the easy way out.. in a good FF game you have to have twists and turns in the story and if you know the end from FF8 then well its just lame.. iam not saying you have to have a whole diff story but you have to have new things.. anyway i dun care if they wrecked up the story id prob buy it anyway
    Oh boy, i sure hope i improved.

wow! lotsa 2005ers here rofl!!
    FTW!!<3

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Relm

Sure, I've changed. I joined in 2002 so I was 12 or 13 when I joined under the username Jesssica, however I didn't become active until 2005 (infact I couldn't even remember I was already a member of the forum! I blame the skin change) which would have made me 15 but, yes I've changed in that time as I'm 18 now.

My first post in 2005:
    I just joined, so I decided to make one of those never-really-that-interesting "I've just joined" threads.
    Nah, it's been a while since I've been on a FF Forum, and Hey.
    Last edited by Jess; 04-05-2008 at 12:01 AM.

time for 2nd chances Anno Domini's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anno Domini View Post
    I only use bleed when i am going up against birds that are in the way and i dont want to stop and change my weapons...it works sometimes
    ugh. i havent changed at all. only a year old.

why am i not suprised?

Polaris is the master of all sig-making!

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I joined a few months before Jess did and so I've changed an awful lot since I originally joined. I literally cringe at some of my old posts because I find them embarrassing. I'd like to think that my posts have improved. If only because I seem to have not quoted The Simpsons in this post yet. Posts with either reference The Simpsons or directly quote the cartoon account for about 75% of my posts between 2002 and 2004, I imagine.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

C'mon C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    my team is:
    Tidus
    Blappa
    Nav Guado
    Jassu
    Doram
    Keepa

Thorn is right Wakka isnt advanced enough by the time you can use him

He has some of the best moves as well!
    I liked blitzball, apparently. It's possible that I made that post on the first day I'd ever been on the internet personally, nearly two years ago, I think.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Me!
    The Notebook- Well, I'd have to say the entire movie is a tear jerker, but the part that really got me was at the end when they die together...I bawled and woke up the next morning with sore eyes from the crying.

I would have added more but I can't remember any! LOL

~*~Celes~*~
    This post was made June 6th, 2005. I met and started dating Alan June 6th, 2006. Won "Cutest Couple" Ciddie June 6th, 2007. June 6th 2008, I'll be in England with Alan.

What else could possibly happen on that day?

Also, been a member since June 5th, 2005. I seem to have changed maturity wise more than posting style wise.

ooooh guys start of with the first post you ever made!! makes it more fun! you can find them in your profile page! oh and cookie i still lurve blitzball! ^^

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

What, this isn't a real-time map? Anyway, I hangout in BFE in Colorado.
    Not the most exciting post, it's in the old map thread. I lost all of my newbie posts because I originally registered as "chadmonkey" and when I wanted to change my nick to "Flying Mullet" I ignorantly created a second account. Luckily BoB (I think) was kind enough to pardon me and delete my old account.

R.I.P. chadmonkey
    Figaro Castle

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBCrayZ View Post
    I think that all the 45 playable characters are great. It was interesting to be able to get all of them. It makes the games completely unique and fun. and yes I said 45, I do count (SPOILER)getting Lynx when you switch bodies as a playable character.
    Hah. Of course, I didn't post until the day after I joined. And it was about Chrono Cross. One of the best games ever made.

But yes, I have changes quite a lot in these last 3 years. And I too find many of my old posts quite embarrassing.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was 15 when I joined, gonna be 22 in June (!). Hell yeah I've changed!

Blog Entries

I'd have Liz on mine.

WHAT
    ALRIGHT
    OK
    OK
    WHAT
    YEAH
    No, I'm exactly the same.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!