Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Eyes on Final Fantasy Goes PostSecret

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

And it is. And seriously, if we wanted it there just for "OMG BOOBS" then we would have used someone a lot more buxom than Aeris, who shows little skin and is relatively flat. Some people are too easily offended about the tiniest things which aren't even intended to be seen that way, so eh. But Aeris stood out in the EoFF 2005 banner and became 'part of EoFF' in that way, and hence I requested it stay in. Same goes for Cloud riding the chocobo, but I guess people don't really freak out about that and try to point fingers over it.

Personally, though, I would be more than happy with a massive banner made up of Rinoa's chest area. I mean, hey, she wears blue!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

So I'm supposed to thank you that I get to stare at Aeris instead of Rinoa?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

No, you're supposed to complain about the lack of cleavage in Aeris' picture, demanding we have someone more like Tifa instead.

EDIT: Maybe Lulu. Isn't there a time in FFX where it's just a gratuitious cleavage-shot?

But we could just shift Aeris down slightly and see her face instead of her breasts. Is that so much to ask? It's not even a tasteful or flattering shot of her.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I think her face is ugly, so that shot is rather flattering. But if you really want, go make a thread in feedback about it. I think we should probably let this thread go back on topic now.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Some people are too easily offended about the tiniest things which aren't even intended to be seen that way, so eh.
    See, this is probably why the person sent in the post secret annoymously rather than posting about it in feedback or something. So they wouldn't have people giving them crap for their opinion.

Rye, post mas please!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Some people are too easily offended about the tiniest things which aren't even intended to be seen that way, so eh.
    See, this is probably why the person sent in the post secret annoymously rather than posting about it in feedback or something. So they wouldn't have people giving them crap for their opinion.
    I'm not giving them crap any more than they are giving me crap. We're just trading opinions.

Speaking of opinions, my opinion of PostSecret is similar to Rye's. They're interesting but they can be sad on a lot of occasions, too. I prefer the ones that aren't thoroughly disturbing or depressing, personally. But if people get a bit of therapy out of posting their secrets anonymously then I don't see a problem. Whatever makes people feel better shouldn't hurt.

Just so we're clear, I am the one giving you crap about this, not whoever posted that secret. They are specifically avoiding giving you crap about it.

Generally, I guess people can feel threatened by the possibility of criticism, which is why they keep these things secret, but isn't keeping something secret like this an acknowledgment that you have already internalized that potential criticism? It seems like you can't be hurt any more by vocalizing the secret than you can by just assuming those kinds of reactions. Maybe people hold some tiny degree of hope that they will be proven wrong.

I also believe that everyone who posts there secretly wants a relevant person they know to find the secret without them having to actually tell them.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

No, you're supposed to complain about the lack of cleavage in Aeris' picture, demanding we have someone more like Tifa instead.

EDIT: Maybe Lulu. Isn't there a time in FFX where it's just a gratuitious cleavage-shot?
    Like her victory pose. She wins a lot of battles as the black mage, too xD

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And it is. And seriously, if we wanted it there just for "OMG BOOBS" then we would have used someone a lot more buxom than Aeris, who shows little skin and is relatively flat. Some people are too easily offended about the tiniest things which aren't even intended to be seen that way, so eh. But Aeris stood out in the EoFF 2005 banner and became 'part of EoFF' in that way, and hence I requested it stay in. Same goes for Cloud riding the chocobo, but I guess people don't really freak out about that and try to point fingers over it.

Personally, though, I would be more than happy with a massive banner made up of Rinoa's chest area. I mean, hey, she wears blue!
    how could you bob?

and i respected you! :weep:

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Just because you have a high opinion of her doesn't make what I said any less factual. xD

Blog Entries

at least her boobs arent 50% of her bodyweight xD

and she's still hot

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default NEW BATCH:

More secrets for y'all:

---

i'm terrifed of the person i might become if i stay here.

---

"i collect all the information i can (pics, real names, interests) of eoff posters so that if i ever meet them in real life i will fit in and become the best of friends!"

-------------------------------

This is probably one of my favorite batches yet. Keep them coming. Send them by PM or by email to ry.rikkuyuna89@gmail.com through your eoff.ps@gmail.com.
    Last edited by Rye; 04-11-2008 at 07:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Rye = awsomesauce =)

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    "i collect all the information i can (pics, real names, interests) of eoff posters so that if i ever meet them in real life i will fit in and become the best of friends!"
    Aww, that's kinda cute.