Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hair Materia

For me it would have to be Peaking Materia which gives you the ability to see through walls ^^ Shower room.. mmmmm

ballsballsballs of steel Jimsour's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suvious View Post
    For me it would have to be Peaking Materia which gives you the ability to see through walls ^^ Shower room.. mmmmm
    That wins.
    I'm a big fan of the Mars Bar Diet; You don't eat the Mars bar, you stick it up your arse and let a rottweiler chase you home.

I won something? Take cover. The apocalypse is truly coming. Anyway c'mon Cloud would just DREAM of Peaking Materia! He has no internet! Every time he meets a nice girl his psychotic friend kills her, every time he tries to buy a dirty magazine a giant metal thing attacks them! Give the poor bloke a break! No wonder he's messed up! He's majorly sexually frustrated!

I'd like a Creativity Materia to help me think of better materia ideas...

weak
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvious View Post
    I won something? Take cover. The apocalypse is truly coming. Anyway c'mon Cloud would just DREAM of Peaking Materia! He has no internet! Every time he meets a nice girl his psychotic friend kills her, every time he tries to buy a dirty magazine a giant metal thing attacks them! Give the poor bloke a break! No wonder he's messed up! He's majorly sexually frustrated!
    Giant... metal--- you're talking about Squall! And your Peaking Materia is a total rip-off of the See-Through Materia TM.

Anyway, Materia that helps me find publishers and producers willing to invest in my colon treasures. I mean, my stories.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    Anyway, Materia that helps me find publishers and producers willing to invest in my colon treasures. I mean, my stories.
    I'll take one of those too & the tax-free materia, while I'm at it.
    Arthur Schopenhauer
    Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Hair Materia sounds nice! It's such a pain having to brush my hair every half an hour, so I just do it once a day instead.

It looks like crap by the time I get to school >.>

God Materia-
    You're now in charge of the universe!

lol /thread
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”