Thread: The world is in chaos!

Default The world is in chaos!

So, if the events of FFI were to transpire in reality, what class would you pick, and what 3 other EoFFers would you chose to be your companions, and what classes would you stick them with?

I'd be a Black Belt because Monks are awesome. I'd take Void (Black Mage), Momiji (white mage) and Psy (fighter). They're personalities mainly sync up with the personalities I see in those classes, at least in their D&D counterparts.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd probably be a White Mage or something... As for the rest of my party, I'd pick the people I'm working on KHIS with: Clawsze (Warrior-knight), CelestialStarDust (Black Mage/Red Mage) and ~Storm Ninja~ (Thief-Ninja, duh)

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

The only thing that would be set in stone is that Dr. Unne would be joining me and he would have to be a Black Belt.
    Figaro Castle

I'd be a Monk (or BlackBelt if you prefer). And since I don't know many people around here, I'd go solo :P
    warning: i am NOT funny.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by zack_fair View Post
    I'd be a Monk (or BlackBelt if you prefer). And since I don't know many people around here, I'd go solo :P
    Wow, you're hard core.
    Figaro Castle

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm a pansy at all sports so I'd have to be a mage. A Black Mage, probably, so when I've levelled up enough I can use Fire to roast sausages and keep the more powerful spells for battles.
    I'd take along Loony BoB as my fighter, Necronopticous as a red/white mage and Avarice-ness as a monk.

I'd be a Thief, and I don't know who else I would bring from here other than Dr. Casey. We'd probably just stand infront of Unne for a few hours telling him we have never heard of him.

I'd be probably fighter cos I know somehow how to use swords.
    And I'd rather go solo, cos I don't know almost anyone in this forum. Oh, and I'm individualist ;p

I'd be a Monk. And whoever wants to join me, could join me. If not, I'd go at it alone

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I'd be a Black Mage. I'd take Leen-Leen, Dynast-Kid and Jessweeeeee.
    They'd be White Mage, Thief and Fighter respectively.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Is the Key View Post
    So, if the events of FFI were to transpire in reality, what class would you pick, and what 3 other EoFFers would you chose to be your companions, and what classes would you stick them with?

I'd be a Black Belt because Monks are awesome. I'd take Void (Black Mage), Momiji (white mage) and Psy (fighter). They're personalities mainly sync up with the personalities I see in those classes, at least in their D&D counterparts.
    *Casts protect on self when fighting Astos*

Oh I'm sorry, I can only cast one at a time. You guys drained all of my cure spells and decided to be stingy and not pay for a night at the inn~ your problem, please try again later~
    Last edited by Momiji; 04-11-2008 at 03:17 AM.

I'd build myself a Warmech, and pilot it myself. Then I'd have fun destroying all of you that didnt come up against me prepared for blood shed

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    The only thing that would be set in stone is that Dr. Unne would be joining me and he would have to be a Black Belt.
    Yes.

I'd pick the Fighter because I like using weapons unlike Black Belt, that and Black Belt is already picked by Unne and I hate repeating classes. As for who else? Probably Psy as a White Mage like in my FF I playthrough, and then Probably GoBo to be either a Thief or a Black Mage.
    This space intentionally left blank.