Thread: Cool Music Feature in FFI PSP

Default Cool Music Feature in FFI PSP

Out or randomness, I decided to go to the Earthgift Shrine at levl 39 (I have a team full of White Wizard) And fought Cerberus. Cerberus was crasy easy, but had the FFIII boss batthe theme. I'm now in Lifespring Grotto with high hope of hearing a remixed version of FFV's boss battle theme

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think you'll have have just that. In the Hellfire Chasm you have IV, and in the sky dungeon (can't recall the name now) you have VI.

It's Wisperwind Cove by the way. And I beat the game yesterday. Well actually, before that I made my way through Lifespring Grotto 15. Gilgamesh had his ultra-cool battle theme, and Atomos had the very well remixed FFV boss battle theme. And by beating the game, you get the music player as well. And FFIV/VI boss battle themes are there as well. By the way, I already knew about these 16 bosses. I defeated them all in the GBA version.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Do the songs have different instrumentation or are they a real, complete remix? I wonder if this release has an original soundtrack with these songs.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Really? That's so awesome. I thought they just had the same music playing during those battles as the ones in the GBA Version.

If only I heard about this sooner...