Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby's smell good and their toys are awesome

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If you get a boy, and he comes to this site and sees this thread when he grows up, he'll probably feel bad xD

An unknown quantity Disco Potato's Avatar

I'm late, but congratulations!!! . I've learned a bunch of stuff about what NOT to do with babies, but of course I've forgotten almost all of it . Except for something to do with the fact that Baby Einstein doesn't help babies o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    If you get a boy, and he comes to this site and sees this thread when he grows up, he'll probably feel bad xD

xD That'd suck.. but then again it -would- be kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Potato View Post
    I'm late, but congratulations!!! . I've learned a bunch of stuff about what NOT to do with babies, but of course I've forgotten almost all of it . Except for something to do with the fact that Baby Einstein doesn't help babies o_O

Thanks! and Yeah... most things on Baby Einstein I'd be able to recreate in my own home and have it like 12389284923% more entertaining. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post

I don't think I could handle that. xD I -LOVE- Girly stuff, so like yeah.. the second I can find out if it's a boy or a girl, I wanna know. ... And it better be a girl. XD
    I'm so going to find you and tell your child this if it turns out to be a boy.

Imagine the emotional Trauma.

Edit: Dammit, didn't notice someone said something about it already.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post

I don't think I could handle that. xD I -LOVE- Girly stuff, so like yeah.. the second I can find out if it's a boy or a girl, I wanna know. ... And it better be a girl. XD
    I'm so going to find you and tell your child this if it turns out to be a boy.

Imagine the emotional Trauma.

Edit: Dammit, didn't notice someone said something about it already.
    lmao, owned... by me. Now thats embarrassing :P

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

What if you have a boy and a girl?

You didn't own me. I owned myself for smurfing up.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go give myself a nice hard spanking for the failure.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    What if you have a boy and a girl?

.. Well then I have no idea what I'd do. XD I'm pretty sure there's only one in there. But yeah with my luck it'd be like "LOL QUINTS"

I'd be okay if it were boy and girl twins though, as long as I got the little girl I want!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    wow congrats Ashley!
    Liz and I had a scare but we're pretty sure she isn't
    xD Thanks and you're pretty sure she isn't? Does that mean there's still the possibility. xD
    No she isn't xP

wow congrats Ashley!
    xD Thanks and you're pretty sure she isn't? Does that mean there's still the possibility. xD
    No she isn't xP

XD You never know~ Maybe one day you'll want that cute bouncing baby!

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Congratulations! My big sis had two girls and they're like, the cutest thing in the world (the younger one is 3 now). When your belly grows, you'll feel the baby move and it'll be awesome. Your belly will make a lot of strange shapes, too XD it doesn't stay round if the baby decides he wants to stretch his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by KoShiatar View Post
    Congratulations! My big sis had two girls and they're like, the cutest thing in the world (the younger one is 3 now). When your belly grows, you'll feel the baby move and it'll be awesome. Your belly will make a lot of strange shapes, too XD it doesn't stay round if the baby decides he wants to stretch his legs.
    xD Girl babies are always the cutest.

And yeah at the moment all I get is the baby getting annoyed with me and just like moving around to unannoy itself. Usually if I turn to far on my side the baby will move around until I turn, and just like 15 minutes ago my computer was pressing -VERY SLIGHTLY- against the lower part of my stomach and I'd get the baby moving against it.
    At 18/19 weeks I'm glad to have an active baby but I can only imagine how the baby's going to be at 8 months. XD

I started noticing the movements at first like mid-last week and I thought that maybe it was just like gas bubbles or something bubbley but then I realized it only does it at certain times. Like if I'm laying on my back, to far over on my side, or if I have something on or even near my tummy that causes ANY amount of pressure. Now it's gotten to were, if I've got my body turned a bit the baby will do it, and when I straighten up I can feel the baby moving a bit and then just calm down. So I prolly just made her/him uncomfy.

Blog Entries

wow congrats Ashley!
    No she isn't xP

XD You never know~ Maybe one day you'll want that cute bouncing baby!
    No we do but just not atm

Babies are cute, but I don't know whether or not I want to be a parent or not. It depends on so much.

Anyway, congrats on being pregnant!

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Wow Congrats!!! You are going to have soo much fun!

*** Girly Squeal ****

On the topic of toys, make sure you get one of those musical toys that sings a lullaby when you pull on it. It's a godsend to make the baby sleep when you are too exhausted to sing

And to add to the moogle doll : Buy a moogle cap for the baby! on a onesie, with a moogle cap and a pompom you will have your own "little moogle" to play with

I have 3 kids, so feel free to ask questions if you ever run out of advice givers around you (one of the burdens of pregnancy and being a new mom, everyone wants to tell you how to do things, even people you never met before in your life!)

I am sure someone will give you the book "what to expect when you are expecting". Toss it aside and ignore it: way too big and boring! Instead, buy "Girlfriend's guide to Pregnancy" by Vicky Iovine, much better and easy to read. Oh and get a pregnancy diary too if you can. You will love reading it after you have the baby. Being pregnant is awesome, even with the morning sickness and the waddling duck walk, so you will want to remember how you felt later.

Good Luck
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: