Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby's smell good and their toys are awesome

*yawn* Baby's smell good and their toys are awesome

Seriously.

I'm gonna be a mommy~ I don't know what gender the baby is yet, because I'm only 18 weeks pregnant (4 months and 2 weeks) but I'll find out next month. =x

I'm in like a super dumb girly mood and wanted to know how everyone feels about a baby and baby stuff!

So! Yeah, I love baby clothes because I'm dumb like that. My sister bought me a little onesie yesterday that says "Hi, I'm new here" and has a little earth above the words. xD
    Then when me and my sister and boyfriend and neices were looking at stuff, My boyfriend became enamored with the baby toys. I'm like "Dude, we're going to have all those you don't need to play with him now."
    But then, when I think of when my neices were little, I found baby toys some of the most entertaining things EVER.

So! What were your favorite baby toys? Are there any cool things that are NEW that you think are neat or would like to recomend?

First things first, every kid needs a Gloworm. Hands down~

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Holy crap, congrats! Baby baby baby!

You should get lots of music and art toys, I just love those. They have big crayon balls now that are too big to be put in the mouth, but just the right size for a baby hand. They're cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Holy crap, congrats! Baby baby baby!

You should get lots of music and art toys, I just love those. They have big crayon balls now that are too big to be put in the mouth, but just the right size for a baby hand. They're cute.
    Thanks!

And omg, yeah I'm going to have those annoying little bell piano's that have like 3 keys, and OMG I've seen those! Those things are ginormous but yeah my baby's gonna end up being that kid who like sneaks over and draws on all the walls and then is all proud of it so you wanna yell but you wanna congratulate. xD
    But then again... that's what Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are for!

Well, I hate babies.

But if you like them, congrats. And make sure to get him into anime at an early age.

The day he is old enough to understand most words, get him hooked on Miyazaki.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Well, I hate babies.

But if you like them, congrats. And make sure to get him into anime at an early age.

The day he is old enough to understand most words, get him hooked on Miyazaki.
    With my luck the kids gonna like Jazz and then be all "LOL metal" 'cause of mine and my boyfriends (soon to be husband) musical differences. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nominus Experse View Post
    I feel like running them over with a garbage truck - repeatedly.
    Why a garbage truck? So it's easy to dispose of the... thing.

I loathe children, infants most of all.

I bet my baby could make your soul come back. S/he will be -that- awesome.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

You better hope I am never a garbageman.

Couldn't you just steal a garbage truck and do it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Nominus Experse View Post
    You better hope I am never a garbageman.
    You better hope the baby doesn't shine it's cute rays on both of you and bring your soul back to were you turn into overly gay men with fetishes for brightly color'd things and the love of life and everything about it.

My baby's the jesus to your antichrist.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

That would make too much sense/easy.

The only cute that works on me is Girls darling.

And not baby girls, 16+ year old girls.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Congrats! How does it feel to have something growing inside you? o_o Do you have any preference for the sex? Baby girls are soooooo cute! Baby boys are cute too but not as cute as baby girls.

I don't have any recommendations for baby toys, but I do know that breast feeding is a TON more beneficial for the baby than formula, so breast feed a lot and your baby will be healthier, happier and their cognitive skills will be better developed.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

But you're so young, Ashley!

I hope it's a girl!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

The only cute that works on me is Girls darling.

And not baby girls, 16+ year old girls.
    Pfft. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Congrats! How does it feel to have something growing inside you? o_o Do you have any preference for the sex? Baby girls are soooooo cute! Baby boys are cute too but not as cute as baby girls.

I don't have any recommendations for baby toys, but I do know that breast feeding is a TON more beneficial for the baby than formula, so breast feed a lot and your baby will be healthier, happier and their cognitive skills will be better developed.

xD Actually kinda weird, last week I was able to feel the baby moving around and now like every time I'm sitting or laying in a position the baby doesn't like, the baby will poke me, kick, do what ever s/he does to get me to change position. xD Sometimes if I have my computer on my legs near my abdominal area and have music on, the baby will annoy me til I turn it off.
    I'm like "Holy crap I'm only 18 weeks pregnant and the baby's already realized that poking me makes me change things, I'm going to be screwed when the baby can kick the crap out of me." xD Of course my sister is like "Dude, the baby's fingers are like the size of my pinky nail, s/he is not poking you!" but it feels like I'm being poked. xD

And yeah, I so want a girl. My boyfriend, his family, and my brother-in-law want the baby to be a boy but... seriously baby girls ARE cuter than baby boys!

I'm debating on breast feeding. My boobs are already like "HAHA YOU GET NEW BRAS" so yeah, with that and the fact that it is better for baby, I might end up breast feeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    But you're so young, Ashley!

I hope it's a girl!
    xD

It's okay Mirage, you knew the whole time~

But we realized, that like.. My mom had her first baby the last week of August, My sister had her first baby the last week of August, and now my baby may be born the last week of august. And we were all 21 or 22. It's kinda funny~

AND YEAH, Here's hoping for a girl.

Congratulations! *squeals*

My friend's little boy, Taylor, got absolutely spoiled rotten on his first Christmas/birthday; he got a thousand and one toys from all his grandparents. It was particularly special since he was the first grandson.

As soon as he was old enough I got him Thomas the Tank Engine toys. Harking back to my own youth...

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

AH HA!!! I knew it! Your avatar says it all...well sort of...anyway congrats on the baby. That's what you get for dancing...
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES