Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doctors and any kind of needle = OH GOD, I DIE NOW.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I've had many needles, I didn't mind them so much, I don't like them but I won't cause a huge scene like some people I know do. I'll probably give blood myself when I'm older, as it was those supplies of blood that saved my Mum's life after she had a huge operation; If I give blood when I can hopefully it will save someone else's life too.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

I don't mind the fact that there's a needle in my arm so much as the fact that IT'S DRAWING BLOOD OUT DUDE WTF HALP

I had a blood test this morning. It was only an itty bitty sample, but I still felt like my left arm was a little weaker afterwards - yes, I know it's just my imaginings lol. I don't make a fuss or even show that I'm uncomfortable but still DUDE, THERE'S SOMETHING SUCKING ALL OF MY BLOOD OUT, NOT FABBY. I'm better with injections, don't really mind them.

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    I don't mind the fact that there's a needle in my arm so much as the fact that IT'S DRAWING BLOOD OUT DUDE WTF HALP

I had a blood test this morning. It was only an itty bitty sample, but I still felt like my left arm was a little weaker afterwards - yes, I know it's just my imaginings lol. I don't make a fuss or even show that I'm uncomfortable but still DUDE, THERE'S SOMETHING SUCKING ALL OF MY BLOOD OUT, NOT FABBY. I'm better with injections, don't really mind them.
    Yeah I had mine this morning, I got like 4 or 5 viles of blood taken. xD

I was like freaking out for a while, and then she tried to get blood out of one vein and that didn't work so we ended up having to try again on the big vein on the sid of my arm.

Yeah I was like rambling until the nurse asked me if I knew what gender the baby was going to be and...

OH YEAH IT'S GONNA BE A BABY GIRL. <3

and then like after that, she talked a bit to my boyfriend about what he was going to do and what not. And then we ended up talking about the army (because he's joining) and how her sons are in the army and air force and all that fun stuff.
    So really pulling up the topic of the baby and then his joining the army let fourish viles of blood go by pretty fast. This was the FIRST time I didn't become nauseated after the blood work, but then again I was on a motherhood high.

I dont have many needles, when i do i just look away. Its not too bad really.

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

they'll never get my blood.... its my,... precious
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???