Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rainbow title plz

I asked BoB and he said it wasn't him. Did you mix up who did it Jojee?
    This space intentionally left blank.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bawb did, I'm pretty sure it was him. xD It wasn't just me either, he removed some other colored titles as well (but left Spuuky's!) and then later ed asked for a rainbow title and received one. The reason they were removed, I stated in my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    Two things. First your custom title already has colors in it, so stop complaining about not having something you do. Second that thread is in the private feedback forum, so we can't actually see your thread.
    Two things. First my custom title is colored, but not rainbow. Thing #1.5, I didn't choose it.

Second, what kinda crappy staff are you if you can't see my threads

Okay, third xD I'm not even serious about this thread and that response annoyed me.

Actually, one more thing. Steve is hacking into my account and I totally didn't post the last few posts. I'm gonna hack into Steve's account and post in all his feedbag threads!

I totally don't know how to count so thing #5~ you guys are missing the point of the thread. When a member complains about other members receiving special privilege, what will you do? Would you remove ed's title and all other rainbow or colored titles or tell the member to GTFO? How does that look on the judgment of the staff?

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Well it's obvious why ed has a rainbow title, it's to trick newbies into thinking he's all happy so they won't realize the truth that he's quite very well an evil mastermind.
    This space intentionally left blank.