Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing too much games.....

Default Playing too much games.....

I've been playing so much Halo lately, its really starting to show. I call the fridge soda spawn, got hit in dodgeball and asked who was wall hacking, and said my calculator was lagging when it ran out of batteries.(giving my math teacher the greatest WTF look i've ever seen.) But does this ever happen to you. I even called my house the map today and my friend referred to waking up as respawning.
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

No. Go see someone, you may have a serious problem.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

If that's all true.

I'd say maybe turn off the Xbox360 for awhile :]

Blog Entries

After extended play of Resident Evil or Silent Hill, I start to subconsciously think about how I would escape the area I am in when monsters attack.

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    After extended play of Resident Evil or Silent Hill, I start to subconsciously think about how I would escape the area I am in when monsters attack.
    I do that, and I don't even play those games.

You'd be an interesting person to know, JaytodaP.

Yeah, after awhile I start to feel bad about myself, or I say , Dammit, I'm doing it again. This is actually the first weekend I've played more than five hours each day. How I have actually lost weight this weekend is beyond me.
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

Blog Entries

After playing Snatcher, I started to find the most familiar areas the most frightening. For example, I was in the bathroom, and the shades were shaped strangely. It was almost as though someone was hiding in there, and was in a rush! So, I approached the bath-tub slowly, and very quickly removed the blinds. Nothing was there. I then proceeded to take a dump.

But, no, I've never been in that kind of a situation, Mr. Thread Creator. I once said "lol" in real life, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou View Post
    I once said "lol" in real life, but that's it.
    I did this for a week once.

However, I have never done anything to the extent of JaytodaP. He's an inspiration to us all.

Jellyfish swim by.

I can't think of any times that has happened to me before.

Well, I guess there was that one time where I mistook bird chirping for Blaster Shot sounds from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Halo jokes have become an important part of my relationship with many of my friends, but I don't go around making the silly references to anyone else.

I used to refer to things in D&D terms, so you're better off than I was.

/rolls a 1 on his charisma check.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

After playing Mana Khemia for the past week, I tried to remember how to make salt when I couldn't find it the other day. And I can't count the many times I try to pull up a "minimap" when I get lost.

I glance at the upper-right corner of my windshield when driving because that's where the mini map is when I play WoW. >.> However, I generally don't tell people who wouldn't appreciate it. Generally. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Kes View Post
    I glance at the upper-right corner of my windshield when driving because that's where the mini map is when I play WoW. >.> However, I generally don't tell people who wouldn't appreciate it. Generally. >.>
    GPS is a wonderful thing.