Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tell us about your hair

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    I just realized that your box thing thinks it can dye black hair. "Dark brown/black"? Impossible. It lies. D:<
    She knows... She's azn!
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Right now, it's a short cut to where I can foof it up in the back. I have some bangs going on and usually wear a head band.

In the back, I bleached the bottom hairs. In the front, I highlighted my bangs.

Since I suck at explaining things, here are some visuals!

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have really fabulous hair. People love it.

I cut it in November and it's grown six inches since then. I do not lie, we measure it's growth at work because the people I work with want it long and mega-curly again. It's curly in the front and wavy in the back because it's short, but once it's long again it'll be really curly. I need to have it trimmed someday so I have layers in the front and length in the back, but I'm too poor.

It's dirty blonde. You can see pictures of it in the album.

Signature by rubah. I think.

My hairs light Red (Strawberry blonde, leaning more into the Strawberry side) and about like 3 inches past my shoulder blades.

Saddly though, because I'm pregnant my hair and nails are growing like SUPER MEGA ULTRA FAST, and since I'm going to have a baby, it'll be easier for me to just chop it off. So yeah, I get to cut my natural curl/waves in my lovely strawberry blonde hair off.

Oh well~

And even though I can't dye it now, when I did dye my hair I'd die it a dark brown. Which is funny because my sister has brown hair so I actually look like her a little bit when I do. xD

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My hair is super long, black and straight. It's kinda lame right now.

I love having long hair, but at a certain length it starts getting disgustingly long. I'm gonna get it cut on Wednesday. Chop off a couple inches, add some layering, maybe some bangs. I like the color of my hair, and if anything, I would want it to be a little darker. Not just black, but jet black. I alternate between wanting super straight hair and wavy curly hair.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Ginger is hawt.

Right now my hair is dark brown and short. I shall have my hair cutter back home, whose name is Jojo, cut it when I get back in three weeks.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

I always keep my hair short, 2 by 3 (finger length). It's almost 3 weeks since I had my haircut so its kinda long now. I hate it. My hair is uncontrollable, frizzy and crazy when it gets too long. Its black and its thick, your typical Asian hair.

It used to be combed at a one-sided direction, but now I use wax to style it, and its comb-free.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

True story. My old barber used to call my hair 'asian hair'. He would go on and on about how asian hair is stronger than...well, white people hair, as evidenced by it standing straight up even when it's like 3-4 inches long (at least mine does, when I sleep on it all night).

I think I helped his case when I spiked my hair into liberty spikes. I don't have them any more, it's shorter and easier to manage.

I need a haircut t t hippie pg.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I don't care too much for my hair as long as it's short enough to be manageable.

Fun fact: I've never been to a hairdresser. I cut my own hair with a trimmer.

Articles

My hair beats yours. It is usually long, but not incredibly long right now. Check out the other thread 'cause I'm too lazy to post a link here.

I have brown-ish hair and it's always been very thick and voluminous. Right now it's medium long.. I'm not sure whether or not I want to have long hair again, but I'll probably keep it like this for a good while.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

I've been growing my hair since November 06, and it's still not as long as I want it to be :/

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by KoShiatar View Post
    What's a robber band anyway? XD
    I don't know, but I reckon they'd do a good cover of Jailhouse Rock! badum psh~

My hair is short and brown. That's about it, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    My hair is super long, black and straight. It's kinda lame right now.

I love having long hair, but at a certain length it starts getting disgustingly long. I'm gonna get it cut on Wednesday. Chop off a couple inches, add some layering, maybe some bangs. I like the color of my hair, and if anything, I would want it to be a little darker. Not just black, but jet black. I alternate between wanting super straight hair and wavy curly hair.
    How long is 'super long' and how long is 'disgustingly long'?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

My hair's black and it's now the longest it's ever been. I haven't had it cut since august 07.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Being a Pirate I'm obligated to have long hair at all times.
    There is no signature here. Move along.