Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tell us about your hair

My hair is usually spiky (?) in the front, but when I barely get it cut, like recently, I just don't bother messing with it and it gives me a widows peak. I've never been satisfied with my hair though. Just learned to live with it.
    Anon say I. Photobucket

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I want Hayden Panettiere's hair.
    Something tells me her hair isn't naturally like that, and it probably takes quite some time to get it that way, since it's all for a photo shoot and they keep hacking away at it until they get what they feel is perfect.

EDIT: Miriel, if you're still reading this thread, where is 15 inches with regards to your body? I mean, is that shoulder/armpit/bust/just-below-the-bust/stomach/waist/hip length?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

My hair is unmanageable. I can't do anything with it. It's messy and brown. It's kinda long and I'm trying to grow it out even longer.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

My hair suffers from hat syndrome.

;\

My hair is chin length and shaggy ATM, but I'm getting the bangs straightened out on Saturday so it will look better and have time to grow a little before prom. It's dark brown with some red/purple-ey highlights, but I'm dying it dark dark blue in a few weeks.

asdfghjkl;'

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

chocolate brown, layered, reaches about mid-back, naturally wavy. I love it =]

Blog Entries

I have long ginger/red/whatever hair. It reaches down to abut the top part of my lower back when straightened. I've never suited short hair and it's been long for the best part of my life.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

My new hair until it grows out.
    Also for those wondering, i had it cut and dyed all colorful for an international hair show, which is also included, and then i couldnt keep the color or style....We won 2nd place though!!....So now i just look lesbianish!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~*Fizzgig*~

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cut my hair today.

Chopped off like 4 inches, got layers and bangs. It looks pretty great. Only thing is that my hair dude told me I should get my hair perma-curled and I agree. Don't really have the time, money, motivation to get it done... I just want it. I think it'd look awesome.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Cut my hair today.

Chopped off like 4 inches, got layers and bangs. It looks pretty great. Only thing is that my hair dude told me I should get my hair perma-curled and I agree. Don't really have the time, money, motivation to get it done... I just want it. I think it'd look awesome.
    pictures pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    My new hair until it grows out.
    Also for those wondering, i had it cut and dyed all colorful for an international hair show, which is also included, and then i couldnt keep the color or style....We won 2nd place though!!....So now i just look lesbianish! :D
    lol lesbianish. I did not think that at all. Silly girl.

Kinda long and blondish.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cut my hair today.

Oooh! What sort of bangs?

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Cut my hair today.

Oooh! What sort of bangs?
    The picture my hair stylist worked with was one of Mandy Moore. Like this:

Long-ish bangs with layers cut throughout my hair. Except my hair is pretty straight. I'm thinking it would look better if I had it slightly curly/wavy like in the picture.

But my hair is long, so getting it permed would cost like... $200+. =/

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oooh, those are nice! I don't see many side bangs like those, so it's really interesting and pretty.

I know how the perming goes, because I wanted to get a perm so so so badly, before I cut my hair, and my hair was really long. I forget if it was to the small of my back or to my waist then, but it was still long. I love long hair, but it's just so hard for me to manage. ;;

Banned

i'm gonna friggin dye my hair today otherwise i will die!