Thread: [F] Animated movie, pretty much my first.

Default [F] Animated movie, pretty much my first.

Here's the result of an individual schoolproject, the assignment was to create an animated movie in flash with a length somewhere between 10 - 30 secs. I based mine on Shadow of the Colossus. Anyway, the movie can be viewed here:

http://stud.cmd.hro.nl/0796060/jaar1...opdracht19.mov
    (might take a lil' while to load, even though the movie's barely half a minute)

Post your thoughts! I would really appreciate it.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I love it.

The art is very simple yet very stylistic. I think being in black and white helps too.

Hurrah, Pete for President! Yeah, another bad pun.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries

if you made it in flash, it might have been better exporting it out as a .swf and had a preloader on it. Unless you school said it needed to be a .mov.

It's cool none the less, some atmospheric music would have been cool.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!