Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Make sure when you're filming me kicking this guys ass, that you get my good side!"

I think that's why they're gray.

Well, duh. :P

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    There's a zero in front of the 8000+ HP there. I guess that means they've raised the standard limit. :P
    Actually the numbers are changing constently for the number of actual damage, they'll show you the real number after the chains and everything is completed. (That's why in a screenshot, there could be a number like 087, but since there's 3 digit, you know it'll be over 100)

What I want to try is to take on that Behemoth.
    Come on! HA! WAHHH!
    Bring it on!
    Last edited by Hyperion4444; 08-07-2008 at 03:20 AM.

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

What i have gathered from the trailers is that. FF XIII is. a bit of Final fantasy VIII, X and XII rolled into one. and a bit of VII from the trailer of the Train. But you can't decide for your selves untill it's in your house being played on your ps3 or xbox 360... bout time i had a reason to buy a ps3
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

Battle Field will have more importance.

13-e308-049_1.jpg

Ouch!
    Shocking, isn't it?

Use your surrounding to your advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdeathrose View Post
    What i have gathered from the trailers is that. FF XIII is. a bit of Final fantasy VIII, X and XII rolled into one. and a bit of VII from the trailer of the Train. But you can't decide for your selves untill it's in your house being played on your ps3 or xbox 360... bout time i had a reason to buy a ps3
    Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, IX (arguably) and I (DoS) all feature trains, so I doubt it was any intentional reference to VII specifically.

Also, I'm under the impression that the battle sequences were edited HEAVILY to make it seem more cinematic and I assume there's either some new Limit Break System that utilizes the environment (a totally kick-ass version of Geomancy?) or you select a chain at the beginning of each round, or on your turn or whatever, and the chain then plays out as a short cinema based on your surroundings (a less magical, but still kick-ass style of Geomancy?)

As for the ATB, it seems like it would fill up over time. You can probably attack as soon as the ATB gauge is high enough to allow it, or you can wait a little longer for a higher ATB to allow more powerful moves. If this is obvious/has been pointed out already, just ignore me, I didn't read the whole thread. : P