View Poll Results: What is your sexual orientation?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a heterosexual male.

62 52.54%
  • I'm a bisexual male.

12 10.17%
  • I'm a homosexual male.

7 5.93%
  • I'm a heterosexual female.

27 22.88%
  • I'm a bisexual female.

9 7.63%
  • I'm a homosexual female.

1 0.85%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sexuality.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    I really don't know. In very very short, I fancy guys and I think I fancy girls sometimes, but I don't know how much fancying constitutes lesbian tendencies and I couldn't see myself in a really long term relationship with a girl. Still figuring myself out...Unsure option pls
    That's what I was like for a while, no shame in that. I still consider myself bisexual, but I definitely prefer guys (I'm a according to Kinsey's scare, I'd be a heterosexual-bisexual), and I'm not quite sure if I would ever be in a long term relationship with a girl either. But I know I'm attracted to girls and I've had girl crushes, so. xD I guess it's what you make it to be.
    the perfect example of a girl that would do a threesome xD
    Dream on, son. Threesomes, I couldn't say. Involving you, I can say, and it's a pretty emphatic 'No'.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    I really don't know. In very very short, I fancy guys and I think I fancy girls sometimes, but I don't know how much fancying constitutes lesbian tendencies and I couldn't see myself in a really long term relationship with a girl. Still figuring myself out...Unsure option pls
    That's what I was like for a while, no shame in that. I still consider myself bisexual, but I definitely prefer guys (I'm a according to Kinsey's scare, I'd be a heterosexual-bisexual), and I'm not quite sure if I would ever be in a long term relationship with a girl either. But I know I'm attracted to girls and I've had girl crushes, so. xD I guess it's what you make it to be.
    Dream on, son. Threesomes, I couldn't say. Involving you, I can say, and it's a pretty emphatic 'No'.
    1. you dont know me
    2. i never said it included me
    3. thats pretty harsh, whats your problem?

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    I've noticed that these days it's seen as the cool new thing, to be bisexual. At school I've seen a burst of people - especially girls - who come out to be bisexual. Yes, people may be bi, but a group of female friends suddenly become bi at near enough the same time? xD It's crazy.
    The term is "bisexual chic" I believe? The whole thing started with Ziggy Stardust in the 70s.. Oh, what celebs/people do/say to get attention.
    Learned something new today! But yeah, that describes the thing well.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

1. you dont know me
    What's your problem? You effectively called his girlfriend loose. Really, you need to learn the difference between making a joke and infringing on someone's personal pride. You are quite insulting sometimes. Learn when to shut up. Think before you post. If you can tell that someone's being more serious about something, don't take the piss. I'm not referring specifically to this incident, it's happened very frequently.

edit: BACK ON TOPIC thanks for your inputs and helps Rye <3

Bisexual chic lol, yes well that's exactly what I don't want to end up being a cliche of just by assuming things. I know far too many girls & boys who are. It's pretty dumb.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

It's all about to kick off now.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

bisexual female... this poll looks familiar. I think it's been done before.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. you dont know me
    1) I know what you've shown us.
    2) It's pretty clear that you're hot for Rye, after posts like this.
    3) Building on 1 and 2, you've demonstrated you're pretty keen on my girlfriend. That's fine in itself, she wouldn't leave me for less than Robot Obama, but when you start acting like this, implying that she's a loose sleep-around slut, and have apparently arrogated for yourself the right to make jokes of this nature without knowing her at all, it kind of causes me to get a liiitttttle bit ticked off.

EDIT FOR TOPICALITY: Even more ticked off than bisexual chic, and the subsequent presumption that all bisexuals are being chic!

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Bisexual chic makes me very angry. I'm not taken as seriously when I say I'm bisexual than if someone says they're gay, or that they're straight because huge gaggles of 15 year old girls everywhere all declare they're bisexual at the same time. For a whole week. Ugh. xD
    I know what you mean. I'm bisexual because I just have no preference. I don't care whether you have a penis or a vagina, what matters to me is how compatible we are. Alot of people make me so angry when it comes to this but sexuality in itself isn't a bad thing, it's other people who make it look bad. It makes me mad.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

All right quote-pyramid team, knock it off. I don't care who started what; let's move on.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries

I'm gay for Scott.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Blog Entries

The old Mullet would embrace the drama

there was a picture here

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

[strike]What a coincidence it is that I realize this thread is in General Chat after I vote heteorsexual male.[/strike]

I'm a lesbian because I like women.
    Make whatever sense out of that as much as you can.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

I think I noticed I was attracted to females when I was about 14 years old. I was very confused and thought it was a bad thing, I hated myself for it. My friend actually asked if I would go Bisexual with her, but I thought she was joking or testing me so I said "NO WAY!". I liked her but I was afraid people would make fun of me. It was hard to be different back then. :mog:

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I'm a heterosexual male who is entirely too secure with his sexuality resulting in some awkward situations.

Apparently, the fact that I make jokes about being gay with friends makes me insecure about my sexuality.

I tend to think it just makes me a jerk.