Page 1 of 39 12345671121 ... LastLast

Thread: Here comes the EoFF Phantom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Here comes the EoFF Phantom

Hello, I am the EoFF Phantom. I am a second account of one of the members of this forum, and it is your job to find out who I am. They way you find out? I will post just like a would post in my normal account, and you guess at who I am. There are only a few rules that you must follow.

• Only 1 guess each every day. Post your guesses like votes in the mafia games. (##uess:_____)
    • The Phantom is always invisible.
    • At least 1 moderator knows who the phantom is, so no breaking any rules.
    • Each phantom will continue posting for 1 week, and if you guys can't figure it out, then after the week is over I will announce who the phantom was.
    • If the phantom is inactive for three days, I will kick the phantom out of the account and give it to a new person.
    • PM this account if you want to be a phantom. After You guys figure out who I am, PM my regular account.
    • With each new phantom, I will change the password for the account. Do not change it.
    • When you are the phantom, I will assign you a color for the text. Post in the phantom account only in that one color. This is to differentiate between each phantom.
    • The phantom is not allowed to post in Eyes on Each Other.
    I know it seems like a lot of rules, but it's not that many, so get guessing Depending on how this round goes, I might change some of the rules. The color for the first phantom is white.

Previous Phantoms:

qwertyxsora
    Bahamut2000x
    Jessweeee♪
    GoBo
    41 Inches Wide
    Rantzien
    Rubah
    LoM
    Sagensyg
    Xaven
    Cz
    smittenkitten
    Yaridovich
    Croyles
    Masamunemaster
    I Don't Need A Name
    Randgris
    Last edited by Gogo; 06-26-2008 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Shlup wanted a list of past phantoms :P