Thread: Problems with my computer

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Default Problems with my computer

Well ok here's the thing, earlier today while I was playing WoW my computer crashed and I had to reset my computer, so when I got back I decided to run Spybot S&D and it had 181 spywear files on it and when I tried to remove them and the program crashed saying some of the nessisary files were missing, so I uninstalled it and then downloaded and reinstalled it again and ran it, then after about 40 mins of scanning my computer completely shut down, it turned itself off and then I turned it on my pressing a key on my keybopard and it started and then turned itself off, after repeting this process with different random keys I tried turning it on with the power switch and it seemed to work fine so when it booted up I ran Spybot S&D again and the exact same thing happened again so now im at a loss as for what to do next, anyone ever have this problem with their computer?

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

No, but I would suggest going to this forum, as they will be best suited to deal with your difficulties than most of us will be.