View Poll Results: Make this poll look like a penis.

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I've seen it, and did something.

8 32.00%
  • Nope, never seen it.

11 44.00%
  • I do it for the lol's.

6 24.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Bullying: Could you be next?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Cyber Bullying: Could you be next?

I've seen a load of people doing this as I have spent my days on the Internets. So, have you been butthurt by this sort of thing before, or you've seen it happening, and didn't do anything because you assumed they did it for the lulz?

If I'm in some sort of a power position like I was a mod at a forum, I just boot their ass. No reason to have someone trolling about. If I don't have any power I just one up them in wits.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Blog Entries

If you go to most Youtube videos, you'll probably find it in the comments section. No matter what topic the video is about, there's always someone who is a die-hard hater of it for just about no reason at all, and will make the person out to be less than them. I went to Joel's youtube account, and I saw some people on his videos call him things along the lines of fatass nerd and so such. It bugs me that people would go out of their way to say such stupid .

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I find it humorous - on all levels.

Cyber bullying is the new height of lameness.

Use the f-ing block button, you pussies.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Someone made a myspace page and pretended to be a friend of mine. She is extremely annoying and self-centered sometimes, but I don't think anyone deserves that sort of bullying x.x

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    I like Kung-Fu.

It annoys me quite a lot. I can't even do anything about it most of the time. Even if it's as a joke, there will always be people that will find it offensive so it's better to not do it. Besides, it'll just get you hated and it'll only make things worse for yourself so you might as well do yourself a favour and not do it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentarou View Post
    If you go to most Youtube videos, you'll probably find it in the comments section.
    That's why I absolutely refuse to make a YouTube Account.

I don't do anything about it because it's the internet.

Sometimes I'll engage in it though, if I'm bored enough. HAY FONZ WANNA PULL A PRANK WITH ME AND DAN?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

world of warcraft forums are like that. It's like a subtle flame fest in there.

Cyber bullying is hilarious. Just block the joker.

Blog Entries

Y'know, I remember a kid that was bullied at the school I used to go to. The people that picked on him justified what they did with "He could just ignore us, y'know. No need for him to get all upset." The kid killed himself.

That classmate probably didn't have the ability to completely banish the bullies from his life with the click of a button.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    That classmate probably didn't have the ability to completely banish the bullies from his life with the click of a button.
    Oh no, he quite did. He could have stopped taking the bus. However, what got him wasn't the fact that he couldn't avoid it. It was the simple fact that people could express such unwarranted hatred towards him for the hell of it. It's a concept some people just can't get, that they can't handle, and then that happens.

Having to actually change your day-to-day life at all is not an acceptable solution to bullying, but anyway.

If you can't deal with the fact that there are assholes in the world, you're in pretty sad shape. Obviously, you shouldn't be expected to have to deal with people harassing you all the time, but if the very fact that it's possible is the problem, you need therapy or something because you're pretty much screwed otherwise.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I've never been cyber-bullied. I've been bullied in real life for a little while in middle school, but then I became fun and people thought it'd be more fun to be my friend. But, I don't like to see other people bullied. I have to step in and do something. Even if the kid getting bullied is getting bullied because of something I don't agree with, I'm still gonna say something to asshats.