Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man!

Dancing Chocobo Iron Man!

So just saw this last night and I was quite impressed. Robert Downey Jr. does a good Stark, and over all the acting was great. The movie was pretty awesome and really the only gripe I had with it is they spent too long building the suit I think, and not enough time actually showing some action. The fights were awesome but they could have had a little bit more added to them I think.

Though according to wikipedia the whole cast has been signed on for 2 more sequels making an Iron Man trilogy.
    This space intentionally left blank.

C'mon C'mon

Iron Man is one of my least favourite Avengers, but still, I think the film looks great and I'd go and see it if I had any money.

Im watching it tonight. Would rather stay home and watch Peep Show but someones paying for me so its all good.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I'm planning on watching it sometime. I don't know alot about Iron Man, but the special effects look awesome.

I've heard a lot of good things about it, and so I might watch it at some point, even though I don't really know that much about Iron Man.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

From what I've read, Robert Downy Jr. is this movie. Which is 100% okay with me. Going to see it with a big group tonight. Very excited. Even though there are bigger blockbusters coming this summer, I've actually been anticipating Iron Man more than Indiana Jones or The Dark Knight simply because it's new.

I wasn't at all excited about it when I saw the previews for it, but since it's getting such phenomenal reviews, I'm seeing it tonight.

It looks like it'll be a good one.
    :] I'm gonna try to see it soon.

six word review: heck yes son

(-o-)

-tie fighter

Saw it at an 8 o'clock early showing last night. It was great watching with all the other geeks. I thought it was great, one of the best super hero movies I have seen in quite some time. There were a few lulls in the fight scean, but it was overall a great movie. Some great moments that people who read the comics will love (expecially if you read the Ultimate version of the comics at sometime or another)

Also stay to the end of the credits...
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

I think it just toppled Batman Begins as my favorite superhero movie.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I haven't seen it yet, and I probably won't until I get a job.

Greatly enjoyed it, hope all who saw it stayed til the end of the credits. All who plan to see it, make sure you do. It should make you jump for joy.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

AHHH Jackel. I shat brix at the end.
    I thoroughly loved the movie. I didn't think there was any real bad part in it. great from a-z.
    I'm considering going to see it again.
    but yeah, stay until after the credits, so worth it.

I saw it earlier tonight and the theater was pretty packed. Mostly by idiots. A few people were complaining that they didn't understand or like the movie based purely on Downey's performance. But that's typical of most of his roles, so they can be easily ignored and pinned as 'tards. The movie was wonderful and one of, if not the best, comic book movies that I have seen. The entire cast gives a wonderful performance.

Unfortunately, I was told there wasn't anything after the credits, although I suspected there might be. I'll catch it on youtube sometime within the week, I'm sure. And I already read a spoiler about what it was, so that's enough to hold me over.