Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I pissed my girlfriend off.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I'd have banged FOA too... :o
    FOA

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

ITT Rye lulz because every guy who is making comments about how "dumb" girls are, is strangely enough... single!

Anyway, I think not talking to you for three days is a excessive. I don't think the meaning behind what you said was bad, but how you said it wasn't the best way. I think if you had worded it:

"I could have at least gotten some action out of it while it lasted! Oh well (a passing thought kind of "oh well" though, not a serious regretful one, or else she might be mad)... I have you now though. That's what matter."

She wouldn't have gotten mad. I wouldn't have been, I'd have laughed.
    Last edited by Rye; 05-04-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza View Post
    For future reference... your girlfriend has to be #1. Period. No one else exists.
    QFT. No girl wants to think that they were a second choice/convenient.

Even if they were. You should have said no, didn't sleep with her, and either shut up there, or said you'd rather do it with your girlfriend. Even if it's not true.

asdfghjkl;'

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As has been said, she probably interpreted what you said as "I wish I had Sarah, but I guess you'll do". I can understand why she'd be hurt by that. What you should do is (When she's willing to listen) tell her that you worded what you said badly. You didn't mean that you preferred Sarah over her, or that you regret being with her, or that she was a second choice. You only meant that Sarah was attractive.

Oh, and as I think has been said, bois can be super offended about this sort of thing as well. Girl or boy, I'd get upset if I thought the person I was with preferred someone else to me why else do you think I am sabotaging all her friendships.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    For future reference: "No, Sarah was an ugly whore and a self-obsessed slag and she meant nothing to me compared to the meaningful connection you and I share. Before I met you I was so lonely and didn't feel like I belonged anywhere, but now I feel spiritually together with you. Now shut up and show me your tits."
    Wow you certainly have a certain influence in this it feels like you stole the words from outta my mouth! lol

Seriously though yeah as Kes said it was a bit of a loaded question you don't get second chances or guesses here you get 1 shot at answering correctly. 3 days & I'd consider myself dumped lol sorry to say that but it's the truth.

Correct answer was to shut your fool mouth and 1) never admit liking another girl in a romantic way believe me even admitting you liked someone gives a bit of incrimination which WILL bite you in the ass especially if you still speak to that girl/guy in particulary. 2) keep plausible deniability, take a leaf outta the CIA's book. Essentially if you never admit anything it never happened and it can stay that way learn to lie. 3) Don't ask the "well you liked so and so didn't you?" question it's just a way to get hurt. This goes for both girls and guys so there no sexism here. I'm pretty sure my girlfriend has friends she used to fancy ect but the difference is, if nothing is happening there I don't want to know about it. I know I got friends I used to fancy too and I just don't talk about those friends very much with the girlfriend. What they don't know won't hurt them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    ITT Rye lulz because every guy who is making comments about how "dumb" girls are, is strangely enough... single!
    Well, me having Shauna makes me the opposite of single.

Girls are the creatures of hell and are 100% evil.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

O:

I'm telling!

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    Correct answer was to shut your fool mouth and 1) never admit liking another girl in a romantic way believe me even admitting you liked someone gives a bit of incrimination which WILL bite you in the ass especially if you still speak to that girl/guy in particulary.
    I don't agree with this. I'd much rather to be told truth than be lied to.

OH NO YOU FOUND/FIND SOMEBODY ELSE ATTRACTIVE, HOW TERRIBLE! I don't think that is the issue, it's the fact that your girlfriend felt like you hold regrets in being with her. I think the only thing you said wrong was the "sadly", because aside from that you were just answering her question and being truthful. I still think that ignoring you and not talking to you for 3 days is over dramatic, as a simple apology should do the trick because you just worded what you said the wrong way.
    Last edited by Jess; 05-04-2008 at 06:22 PM.

it's not the fact that you said the girl was pretty. It's that you said that you wished you had had the chance to have sex with her. that was a HUGE mistake.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think that three days is excessive. Especially if Dr. Casey doesn't feel that he did anything wrong and is not apologizing. Three days is not enough and even ten more won't be until he pays enough penance. Crawling on his knees and repeating (and meaning) what Psy has said:

<i>No, Sarah was an ugly whore and a self-obsessed slag and she meant nothing to me compared to the meaningful connection you and I share. Before I met you I was so lonely and didn't feel like I belonged anywhere, but now I feel spiritually together with you.</i>

Or something to that effect (affect?).
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I don't think that three days is excessive. Especially if Dr. Casey doesn't feel that he did anything wrong and is not apologizing. Three days is not enough and even ten more won't be until he pays enough penance. Crawling on his knees and repeating (and meaning) what Psy has said:

<i>No, Sarah was an ugly whore and a self-obsessed slag and she meant nothing to me compared to the meaningful connection you and I share. Before I met you I was so lonely and didn't feel like I belonged anywhere, but now I feel spiritually together with you.</i>

Effect.

But the bottom line is, you smurfed up, Casey, and now you have to pay for what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post

Yeah, she hasn't talked to me for three days. I don't get it. I think I was just being honest, why should she get mad because I admit that I think a girl's pretty? It's not like I said I'm interested in the girl right now.

You didn't just admit the girl was pretty, you admitted that you would have liked to have sex with her before you started going out with your current girlfriend.

That sir, is a no-no.

Saying that is saying "Man, I wish I would have gotten with Sarah before I got with you, I mean LOOK AT HER, she's obviously pretty enough to want all the guys after her in a mindless drone fashion. I mean, I almost can't believe I didn't get with her before I got with you, I mean Sarah > You. Seriously, like I mean I love you and all, but I would SO have done Sarah given the chance" in girl speak.

Are you really so oblivious that you didn't think what you said was going to upset your girlfriend? Wow.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post
    Like I said, women need lies to be appeased.
    Uh, no. Lie to me and you'll know what trouble really is. Lumping women together and making stereotypical, denigrating remarks ain't cool.

QFMFT & GJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post

OH NO YOU FOUND/FIND SOMEBODY ELSE ATTRACTIVE, HOW TERRIBLE! I don't think that is the issue, it's the fact that your girlfriend felt like you hold regrets in being with her. I think the only thing you said wrong was the "sadly", because aside from that you were just answering her question and being truthful. I still think that ignoring you and not talking to you for 3 days is over dramatic, as a simple apology should do the trick because you just worded what you said the wrong way.
    Exactly. My boyfriend and I have been together five years and we talk about people we find attractive and people we have crushes on all the time. It's okay for him to say "Damn, that girl is hot." but it ain't okay for him to say "Man, I wish I'd smurfed her before I met you!"

xD. Leeza is a pro.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I never said dumb!