Thread: PS3 problem

Default PS3 problem

Okay my Dad got me a PS3 for Christmas. I know that was a long time ago. Though I had planned to buy the PS3 at the end of '08 my dad still bought for me. I was only going to buy around that time for just Final Fantasy XIII and any other game that comes by. Right now my PS3 I still have buy only have Sonic the Hedgehog a sucky game for it. I need some ideas for some PS3 games to get. Though it can't be a game that is rated M or above cause my parents usually will throw a hissy fit. Though when I turn 15 I should end up getting GTAIV or any other sequel to that game that might come out in the future. I want to get Dynasty Warriors 6, Rock Band, Guitar Hero III, and thats all i've really wanted. My parents said they will get me a game but keep on procrastinating the idea. So yeah I need some game ideas.

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

Blog Entries

I don't have a Ps3, so I can't really give any well thought-out opinions here. But, Warhawk and Folklore are probably the two games I want the most for the PS3.

Ratchet & Clank was great fun on the PS3, get it.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    Figaro Castle