Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok so I have gotten this game and I am loading it on my computer...what is the.......

what we need to do is something like the meetup in real life...lets get EVERYONE that plays FFXI on here at the same time and do stuff...make guilds n such(referring to RF online not WoW)
    We will make sure that everyone is afraid when they see the letters...EOFF

Gonna Overdrive your ass! Siegfried's Avatar

Start reading Bannable Offenses, it may give yousome information and laughs to appreciate and gain more understanding
    Beware of my look a like!

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    My handle is Liera and I only play weekends
    I'm sure Del Murder, Miriel and I can get you through the basics.
    THF can be maximized by playing mithra but I find for RNG and NIN, elvaan are the best but really that is all up to you.
    We need to start a EoFF linkshell, for serious
    4 people is not enough for a LS.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    Start reading Bannable Offenses, it may give yousome information and laughs to appreciate and gain more understanding
    LOL...I cant stop laughing at this stuff...OMFG

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys View Post
    Is 5? Maybe I should come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Me and Del Murder are on Pandemonium and Ouch! and Omecle are gonna join us there soon. I don't think Midgar is heavily populated with EoFFers anymore. There's another server that has several EoFFers on it I think, but I can't remember which one.
    FRIDAY CAN NOT COME QUICKLY ENOUGH!
    Aww, I'll miss you two. Good luck on Pandy though. If I didn't have the people and responsibilities keeping me on Midgard, I might would transfer.

RDM 75, PLD 65, BST 75, MNK 75, SAM 75

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimage View Post
    Me and Del Murder are on Pandemonium and Ouch! and Omecle are gonna join us there soon. I don't think Midgar is heavily populated with EoFFers anymore. There's another server that has several EoFFers on it I think, but I can't remember which one.
    Aww, I'll miss you two. Good luck on Pandy though. If I didn't have the people and responsibilities keeping me on Midgard, I might would transfer.
    Bring them with ya...we start and EOFF guild or something...everyone will fear us...lol

Quote Originally Posted by oddler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys View Post
    Is 5? Maybe I should come back.
    I'm on Pandy too! How was that forgotten? This makes a potential 6, which can be considered as "enough" for a small LS. This will be okuntil the other EoFFers scattered across other servers come to pandy as well.
    Although I have to admit, past year or so I was more of a FFXIer than an EoFFer...

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    Bring them with ya...we start and EOFF guild or something...everyone will fear us...lol
    Considering that my responsiblities include an entire sky LS, I don't think that would be possible. Maybe one day though (doubtful, but possible).

RDM 75, PLD 65, BST 75, MNK 75, SAM 75

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You could fit an entire Sky LS in Pandy, we're small.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

It costs $25USD to transfer your characters (you can transfer up to 16 at once I think). And they have to stay on the server for 90 days.

If only they merged Midgard and Pandy together...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    Considering that my responsiblities include an entire sky LS, I don't think that would be possible. Maybe one day though (doubtful, but possible).
    That would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    It costs $25USD to transfer your characters (you can transfer up to 16 at once I think). And they have to stay on the server for 90 days.

If only they merged Midgard and Pandy together...
    we could all have soooo much fun

we could all have soooo much fun[/QUOTE]

It's ok, I started a new character on Pandy recently.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

YAY someone that I can talk to

Well last night I figured out that I cant solo the orcish scouts as a lvl 4 theifXD...so Im going around town doing some missions and getting some money so I can get better armor n such(it doesnt help that only 1 out of 10 people on when I am can speak english and only 1 out of 20 of them will help me when I have a question)

You should upgrade your equipment at level 7 to leather gear. Don't need to at level 4, remember to Check (CTRL+C) every enemy you're going to fight, you should stick with either Easy Prey or Decent Challenge as a THF in early levels.