Thread: gameshark codes 4 FF9

Default gameshark codes 4 FF9

i know that a lot of u wont like me cuz of use of gamesharks, but im stuck in the game, and i simply cant defeat certin monsters, so if any1 knows the game shark 4 a set value of xp and ap after battle, please help me. im running the us version of the game. thank you

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Not specifically what you asked for, but: List of other codes here

However, having linked you to those, I'd suggest you don't use them. There's no achievement in cheating and it'd be better to just train your party properly. Good luck all the same.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

If you're having trouble fighting enemies just go to a lower level area and level up your party. Also make a trip to the nearest town and buy the most up-to-date equipment along with supplies like Phoenix Downs and Hi/Potions.

What certain enemies are you having trouble with anyway?

Blog Entries

Don't listen to these pussies, lokitheman666. Use every single one of those codes and kick quad-nine-dyne ass. Because that's how we roll.

there was a picture here

lol, yea i know about the other gameshark codes, was looking 4 the one i mentioned above. the problem is that im used to the monsters in ff8, and the ones in 9 r a hell of a lot stronger then those... atm im lvling my charas by using the gameshark 4 infinite hp and running my emu on 300% speed so it all goes fast enough...

the problem is that, i cant have nice and smooth gameplay with all the tough battles... i mean... why do the monsters have such a lot of physical and magic dmg... aint i the special one with the "big" powers... im just a little confused thats all... didnt have this much problems in 7 either...

edit: anfd the card game is much more comnplex and hard then the one in 8, but i dont mind ˆˆ

Blog Entries

800FF0D0 03E7 is the code for ap on the japanese version, dunno if it works on the english, or on roms for that matter (are you using an iso or bin?) as for exp, just use the codes on the site that Heath mentioned above for stats. or the all items cheat, to get all the best weapons with attack power beyond your comprehension:
    5000FF02 0001
    8008B7C4 6301
    there is also a gameshark code for equipment editor, here you can change around who has what equipment; you can use that to give everyone the excalibur ii.
    for the card game, if you're using pec, the newer versions give you cheats for all the cards to have max attack, defense, and magic defense, as well as arrows on all sides. for the collector's level purposes, though, i would suggest you start with the all cards cheat, or else the cards stats will always stay the same.
    all cards:
    50006406 0001
    3008324E 0000
    hope it helps.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

Well, the only code we used was the 00:00:00 time code to get excalibur two (we did it on disc 4) FF9 ain't that hard. I'm just messing around now, gathered all the summon gems, frog catching, max levelling. Just plain bored.

Blog Entries

y'know i couldn't find the 0:00:00 code online? i used it on my old game, when i actually used the disc, but i had to stop once i saved without the code on one time, because if you use that code with time already on the save that you load, the game freezes.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

Well we used gameshark lite (the cd gameshark, cause our PS is small, like a mini DVD)

Right now, I'm pulling my hair just to beat 4 Black Mages in Gizamaluke's Grotto (doing the low-level challenge). Friggin characters got only 60~120 HP.