Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What have people told you to piss you off?

Default What have people told you to piss you off?

And not on purpose mind you. I'm talking those comments that most probably think are harmless.

For me, it would be this phrase. And mind you, I have heard this line a freakish amount of times.

"You're just like my Husband/Boyfriend"

I swear that the world is just mocking me at this point.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Seriously, you are sooooo stupid."

I'm not really THAT stupid. I have my moments, granted, but who doesn't? One of my friends insists I'm dumb enough to mail Alan my passport "so I don't forget it," but I have enough common sense to know that that's the dumbest thing anyone could do. It PISSES ME OFF when she kept insisting that I would...Then my other best friend did too...

Ugh.

Then Alan agreed, just to be funny, but when he saw that it was pissing me off/kinda making me want to cry, he stopped and said "Hunny, I know you're not THAT stupid. In fact, you're not stupid at all. You just have moments, just like the rest of us."

It only made me want to cry and it pissed me off 'cause I know not to do that, yet people are insisting that I would. I know myself better than you do, so stfu, bitches that call themselves best friends.

Oh, and they were serious. I asked them, and they said "yeah, you really WOULD be that stupid. But we love you anyway." as if that last part is supposed to make me feel any better.

Oh, that's another thing that people say that pisses me off!

"Yeah, you're stupid, but we love you anyway."

Telling me that you love me even though you think I'm stupid (look who's talking, the two girls who are too damn lazy to read the damn textbook to find the answers to the most obvious of questions, or they don't get it because they're too lazy...

AKLDGJALKDGJAKLDSJGLKAJDLGKAJLJGALKDJGLKAJDGLKAJLKGJAKLJG

I suppose it's just my best friends in general that piss me off. But, I love them anyway.

Srsly, I need a shirt that says "I irony"

EDIT: Thx, NC. This thread has me in a bad mood now Worked up girl is worked up
    Last edited by ~*~Celes~*~; 05-10-2008 at 02:38 PM.

"That's not normal." I hate it when people who obviously are not normal tell me that no ones normal makes me want to get all punchy :mad2:

"I don't fancy you." Though I'm more likely to actually use this one

"You'll have to wait another 3 months for a BT contract." - Damn you, Sally (my boss)! Though it wasn't actually phrased like this; I just need more experience, which is fair enough. But I heard people who joined the agency after me have been accepted for the next stage, e.g. monitoring.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Blog Entries

Empty threats.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

"Could you try and take this serious?" or "Get serious!" or just about anything with me calming down and stop making jokes and focusing and being boring. It's even more annoying when they want me in charge too. But then again, it's rarly the people who put me in charge who want me to calm down. It's uselly someone else who kinda got stuck in our group. Still, none the less I'm the leader and if I wanna make stupid joke Imma make stupid jokes. Could I be any more clearer?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am the opposite of Brandon there;

'don't take things so seriously'

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Probably contantly hearing "You can't do that" or "You'll never do that". Sometimes it really gets me down when people say I'll never achieve something. Then they would give me a look that makes me feel stupid which tops it all off. Then there's the whole "You're just a dumb blonde" joke which isn't funny after hearing it more than a million times in my LIFE!!!

When people tell me to shut-up. Just that word alone bothers me for some reason.

Other than that. When people say anything remotely bad about my son. I've already made threats on peoples lives and overall health over him, and choked a few guys out over my boy. >:[
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

When people are all "Hey you're being defensive so it must be true!" Oh really, then allow me to be offensive instead: You're a prick, shut up.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Ugh...this girl I eat lunch with likes to spoil great stories for me. She doesn't quite understand why some people don't like to be spoiled, but she knows it makes me mad.

OMG JESSICA DID YOU SEE THE LAST EPISODE OF BLOOD+?
    No, I haven't been watching...I've been meaning to
    Okay, well there was this one part where Diva--
    SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPNOSPOILERS!!!!!
    Oh...that's right...well did you know that ______ has ______?
    ...NO! GAWD THANKS A LOT!
    What? I didn't tell you...I was just asking if you already knew....
    You're serious, aren't you

Stupid Montoya.

That one pissed me off. Specially coming from people that didn't even graduate high school.
    Anon say I. Photobucket

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

"Gawd, that's like sooo weird/nerdy. Do you- why do you do that?"

Can be anything from reading a particular novel to attempting to engage in any sort of intellectual discourse, to drawing something a bit out of the ordinary. In fact, experimenting with anything.

Stupid smurfs.

There was this girl named Felicia that used to follow me around at the beginning of this quarter, who would always talk about how she didn't like herself and stuff, but that's all she would talk about was herself.

Like, Arragoance + Low Self-Esteem.
    o.o

Banned

"wow, you're tall!"

i know. don't rub it in.