Thread: Buddy Pass for trial

Default Buddy Pass for trial

Hi there.

I love MMORPGs and love FF, so I would loooove to play FFXI. The thing is, I don't have the game and it's very hard to find here in Portugal (usually best to order). But, as you may comprehend, I would like to try it first. So, I looked for a way to try out FFXI for 30 days free, and in order to download the trial, I need a Buddy Pass.

I was wondering if anyone could PM me a Buddy Pass to try the game out. I would really apreciate it. Thank you.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

You can download a trial? What kind of witchcraft is this?

You should be able to order a starter kit or something, it's cheap and yeah... Never really looked into it. Anyway, I don't have a buddy pass, sorry.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Yeah, you can download it. But only if someone who owns the game gives you a Buddy Pass.

Here's the link:FFXI DOWNLOAD TRIAL

What do you know, I have one of these things. I'll send you the info in a PM.

RDM 75, PLD 65, BST 75, MNK 75, SAM 75

Oh, thank you so so so much, really.

No problem, enjoy. Just be sure to let us know which server you're playing on.

Default Buddy pass?

Hi there,

Ultimage, how do u had a Buddy Pass? I onw the game too but how can I manage to get one for my friend too? Should I talk to the GMs?!

thanks for your attention...

It was in my Vana'diel Collection 2007 box. I don't know where else you could get one, unless they are packaged with the expansions and you have one from ToAU or WotG. Other than that, you can always check the game stores for the 5 dollar disc with the full game on it to try for a month.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

I have a whole account that is going spare, its unused as I got it when I bought ToAU in the collection, if your interested I could let you have it, it contains codes for FFXI CoP and RoZ send PM if interested.

Default buddy pass

Hello does anyone have a buddy pass or trial that i can get to try out this game, would like to give it a test b4 i purchase it thank you for anyone that can help PM me or email me at leviash@gmail.com thatnks again.

You should be able to order a starter kit or something, it's cheap and yeah...