Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts! Part 2? :o

Default Random Thoughts! Part 2? :o

I wonder which EoFF member died. I'm sure one of us has, and that's why they don't post anymore.

You guys have any random thoughts you'd like to share?
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

C'mon C'mon

in b4 storm

I once had a dream about SMitten.

Though I don't feel like posting it again, but I will say she was so cute.

Well, the pretty boy in the dog collar next to her was kinda cute too.

I say that in the straightest way possible.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I wonder if I should be worried about the pains I keep getting in my side.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post
    I wonder if I should be worried about the pains I keep getting in my side.
    They're all in you head.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know a few members who have "died."

I don't know any members here who I actually believe have died. I'm a skeptic like that though. When you had a person on EoFF try to pretend that they had 3 months to live with brain cancer multiple time over the span of a year or two when starting from when you're 13, it kind of sticks with you to not believe that crap.

Naming no names, screen names or otherwise...

I was on another forum, and one infamous member, who was famous for being a bit of a cow to the regular members, and generally being an attention seeker, died. A poster using her account, which was apparently her brother, explained that she had died, and also revealed parts of a 'will' this girl had written, apologising for, and explaining her behaviour. There was some sympathy, although most people called bullcrap. A year later it was revealed that this 'girl' was in fact a boy, and he had done the same thing on a number of message boards, and had even confessed it was a scam on one. She/he/it/whatever was given a permanent ban for deceiving everyone.

Another fellow on the same boards, about 5 years ago, claimed he was dying, and posted messages such as 'Well, that's it. The docs told me I have [so long] to live...' Now I was taken in by this, and responded with a short but heartfelt message. A few months later, another member, a 'friend' of this guy, said this person had passed on. About a year ago, this 'dead' person reposted on a random thoughts spam thread. A couple of people, including myself, spotted this, and the moderating team investigated. The posts running up to his 'death' described crazy symptoms like 'bleeding from the eyes', and his other posts did not seem like those of a dying person. This guy's excuses was that he was dared to do it by a member I'd thought as respectable, and that he was drunk. He was also banned.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I don't know any members here who I actually believe have died. I'm a skeptic like that though. When you had a person on EoFF try to pretend that they had 3 months to live with brain cancer multiple time over the span of a year or two when starting from when you're 13, it kind of sticks with you to not believe that crap.
    Ah geez I should have done that every time I vanished for 6 months. Could have seen if anyone remembered by the time I got back.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Ah geez I should have done that every time I vanished for 6 months. Could have seen if anyone remembered by the time I got back.
    I would have remembered, and I would have got you banned.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

I like low-grade food. Top Ramen, heavenly. Microwaved hot dogs, fantastic. MacaDonalds, extra awesome sauce with my #2.

Also, I can put a Q-tip over half way in my nose. Sticks out adjacent.

Next...

Quote Originally Posted by Tama2 View Post
    I like low-grade food. Top Ramen, heavenly. Microwaved hot dogs, fantastic. MacaDonalds, extra awesome sauce with my #2.

Also, I can put a Q-tip over half way in my nose. Sticks out adjacent.

Next...

Take out Microwaved Hot dogs and that fits me perfectly.

We're soul mates, you and I.

Almost the same, but just slightly different to keep things interesting.

We should totally go to Canada and double date with Roto and his man. Then we can be like two old maried gay couples! ^_^

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Tama2 View Post
    I wonder which EoFF member died.
    Her name was Rei Lowell. I can't remember what username she had at EoFF at the time.

Probably more information than you really wanted, eh?

Those are my favorite things NeoCracker!

And Bleys, I do enjoy having that information. Another name I can remember.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

EoFF members dying?

*knocks on wood thrice...

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I pay respects to the claims of that those who have died. I actually have remorse if its a friend (either way, I won't be talking to them, so they're technically dead to my world). But I'd never be surprised if they where like 'Haha, gotcha!'