Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fabricate a Lie About Your FFI Elitiousness

my fighter does bodyshots off my white mage's toned beautiful belly

I upgraded my class twice. My classes are now Paladin, Sage, Magus, and.. uh... Super... Ninja?

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arcanedude34 View Post
    I upgraded my class twice. My classes are now Paladin, Sage, Magus, and.. uh... Super... Ninja?
    Ninja Pirate is the phrase you're looking for.

I'm so awesome the game starts me off with fully maxed out equipment because I take as much time to get it after starting as it does to load it.

No, Ninja Pirate is his THIRD upgrade, which I'm currently working on getting. I should have it by the time I'm done typing this HOLY CRAP!!! THERE'S SO MANY LASERS!!! AWESOME!!! I LOVE NINJA PIRATE!!!! HEAD! HIT! KEYBOARD!
    Last edited by arcanedude34; 09-02-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My Black Belt owned Kraken so badly that they gave up their position as an elemental Lord and joined my party, with my Black Belt becoming the new King of the Seas.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

I defeated Cheese Weapon with a level 1 typhoon skunk.

It's sad.

You guys all played it.

I turned the game on and it cowarded in fear and went straight to the end credits.

Cowarded. Too high and mighty to use real words now, Avarice?

When my Fighter was one-shot-killing every single enemy while my Black Mage continued to cast Ice3 to less and less effect (stuff just wasn't dying anymore) it cried so hard that its own tears dealt so much water damage to itself that the clinic couldn't heal it, so I played the next few hours of the game with an empty party slot. It was later filled by another Fighter.

I beat Chaos with a Lv1 white mage with nothing but 3 gil and a hammer. Beat THAT.

When I did the class change my Black Belt became a Ninja and my Thief became a Serial Killer.
    We all know that the Thief is the superior Final Fantasy figure. <-----PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by SABR View Post
    I beat Chaos with a Lv1 white mage with nothing but 3 gil and a hammer. Beat THAT.
    I beat Chaos with a LV1 White Mage, 0 Gil and completely unarmed, naked* and with no spells.

*No spells.

I then went on to do the same thing with a Black Mage, much as I loathe them.

My party defeated Chaos just by looking at him which unlocked the secret ending where Sara is actually the final boss, my Black wizard nuked her, Knight impaled her and he married Red Mage and ruled Coneria bah! bet none of you have unlocked that! Now its just the one where Black mage is ACTUALLY the villain all along... Wait, FF1 with a storyline and character development? Bleh...:mog:
    The Crystal shed its light silently...

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I once beat the game without even playing it. Serious.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

once I got my party to level 99 and they transformed into Omnibeing, invincible and able to use all skills and magic!