Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beyond Good and Evil 2 on the way!

So help me god if Ubi drives Ancel away from another project. He was supposed to head up Rabbids, but left because they wanted to turn it into the horrible collection of minigames that it eventually became.

I will admit that BGE, a story about a strong, maternal, independant female photo-journalist, might be a hard sell to the mainstream. But dumbing down what got it critical success and a zealous fanbase in the first place would show how little Ubi actually cares about their fans. Prove me wrong, Ubi. Prove me wrong.

As an aside, I'm liking the "trailer" a bit more than I did. It further solidifies BGE's similarities to Firefly. Still waiting for some real info, though, before I get all excited.
    Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

BG&E -> Firefly?? Do enlighten me. And until you do, I'll just daydream about Jade and Kaylee love o.O

lol I think there are some light similarities between the two, and not just in relation to how they were commercial failures but have rabid fanbases. I think they have a similar atmosphere and similar character interactions/writing. Overall, I'd kind of call BGE the gaming industry's Firefly, but it's not SO obvious that I think everyone has to agree with me or anything.
    Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker