Thread: Question about FF2 on GBA

Default Question about FF2 on GBA

In the Game Boy Advance version of Final Fantasy 2 I've gotten to the tropical island to get the white mask, and I've already acquired the black mask, right now I just need to get past the doppleganger, can anyone tell me how to do that?

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Go to Mysidia, and put the white mask on the statue of the goddess.

I don't have the white mask, I need to get past the doppleganger in order to get it and I'm having trouble doing so.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Ah, so that's what the problem is. Where in the game are you, story-wise? Because you seem to have skipped a decent sized chunk.

Go back to Fynn. Talk to Hilda, and learn the tearm Ekmet Teloess. talk to Paul to find out where the door is. The White Mask is under Castle Fynn. Then, once you've gotten said mask, go to Mysidia and put the White Mask on the statue. Then go back to the Cave of Mysidia and put the Black Mask on the doppleganger. You'll get the Crystal Rod out of that dungeon, which you need to get into the Mysidian tower.

Hope this helps.

(SPOILER)And I'd recommend de-equiping Lela before entering the atoll that the tower is in.

Thank you, I must have been confused.