Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hairy Women

Default Hairy Women

So... as it is, what does society think of hairy women? I've always been wondering that.

Not like women who have beards but things common like women with hairy arms. Would you go out with a lady like that? Do you thing it's disguting?

What do YOU think of it!?

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll just bust out with the usual response to any topic that involves woman with body hair:

I'm a bit unusual and I hate body hair with a passion, especially on the chicks, I shave it all off, and I really couldn't picture being a woman who wasn't fully shaven.

Blog Entries

I don't like to see women with lots of hair but that's coz I'm red hair and I don't have much hair! My bf is ok with the hair I have ^^ so nothing to worry about

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, I'm not a fan of body hair myself, but then I prefer plastic and metal to skin so I might not have the best opinion

From the answers I have so far I guess the real question may be: Is there anywhere acceptable for women to have hair? If so, where is it?

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Muhyo View Post
    From the answers I have so far I guess the real question may be: Is there anywhere acceptable for women to have hair? If so, where is it?
    It is completely acceptable for anyone to have any body hair they want to. There is a vast, vast gulf of difference between what I personally find attractive and what is acceptable.

Okay then re-worded:
    Is there anywhere attractive or not unattractive for women to have hair? If so, where is it?

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Personally I shave almost everyday. I also think that women should shave their arm pit hair, because I think it's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Well, I'm not a fan of body hair myself, but then I prefer plastic and metal to skin so I might not have the best opinion
    Yes! A fellow Android lover!

Let us go transplant the minds of those we love into robots!

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I much prefer for women to keep their hair, to a certain extent anyway. Excessive hair removal feels like a forced attempt to become more "civilized", i.e. separate oneself from nature. I also think hair has a natural beauty, and hairless skin feels synthetic. I don't want a plastic doll, I want a woman.

Then again, that's just my personal opinion, and if I truly love someone, such matters are trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien View Post
    I much prefer for women to keep their hair, to a certain extent anyway. Excessive hair removal feels like a forced attempt to become more "civilized", i.e. separate oneself from nature. I also think hair has a natural beauty, and hairless skin feels synthetic. I don't want a plastic doll, I want a woman.

Then again, that's just my personal opinion, and if I truly love someone, such matters are trivial.
    Wow, I sure didn't expect you to reply that way!

I have newfound respect in you!

Wax is my friend.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Hairy women are gross.

I'm a product of my environment.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I hear Europe's a huge fan.
    I like Kung-Fu.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I shave the pits, legs, and teh vajayjay because when we're cuddling, I wouldn't want my boyfriend to go to rub my leg and feel like he's rubbing a cactus o.o And oral sex sounds good, so...yeah.