Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mafia VIII: Game on hold or ended?

Bagel, why do you choose Scrambled Eggs over Pancakes?

Man, pushy, aren't we?

Y'know, I'll do this...

##Unvote

I dun wanna vote yet, let's see how things play out, because I am totally clueless right now.

Well, its just that I'd like to hear your opinions on things. And there's only two hours left xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Donuts View Post
    Well, its just that I'd like to hear your opinions on things. And there's only two hours left xD
    I know, my jelly-filled friend, I just like to play!

Right now, I will stay out of things, I don't want to be caught in the middle of ANYTHING!

Sorry for not posting yet, but I just woke up(damn time zones), and I don't know who to vote for, so:

##Vote: Donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] French Toast View Post
    little miss muffin
    I'm a guy. I put that there because I was curious if the cop actually did investigate me, but didn't want to call the cop out.

Anyway now your defending Eggs, so please answer my question. Explain these two quotes.
    Eggs seems scummy to me. Both me and Eggs were targeted for inactivity. But Eggs jumped out of no where and pointed the finger right back at the voter instead of calmly saying something. The voter (Cap'n) seemed to just be voting to vote. (say that 5 times fast) Eggs claimed his target was making a "town move" and that it was a mafia thing to do. At that point Cap'n took off his vote and tart put a vote on eggs. THEN it seemed like because eggs was then being targeted himself he pulled the vote off.

##Vote: Scrambled Eggs
    Personally I'm thinking, they are using eggs as a tool for framing. My vote stands.
    Don't think this is because you voted for me, it's not. I just find it wierd that you are defending the person you stated you thought was scummy.
    Votecount

Pancakes (3) Captain Crunch, Scrambled Eggs, Donuts

Scrambled Eggs (2) Muffin, Pancakes, Bagel

Donuts (2) Yogurt, Cinamon Toast

Muffin (1) French Toast

Orange Juice (1) Pop Tart

Captain Crunch (0) Scrambled Eggs

Not Voting (2) Bacon, Orange Juice

Took vote off (1) Bagel

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Scrambled Eggs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pancakes View Post
    I also want to point out that I didn't vote for Waffles, the confirmed town. Ok I am leaving for reals now.
    But you did vote for Donuts, who is town.

I know this because I investigated him last night. I'm a cop.

(Yes, I know it's too early to role claim a cop, but I don't care. You people are getting on my nerves with your complete lack of sound logic.)

None of you are going to believe me, and that's fine. This game is too small (and completely lacking in Psychotic) to be any fun. Go ahead and lynch me. No matter what I do, you'll just keep on believing what you want to believe until you're proven wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt.

##Vote: Scrambled Eggs
    Whoah! Holy roleclaim Batman. You are not the cop. Why? Because the real cop would not have revealed themselves so early.
    They would if they wanted you guys to know just what a giant mistake you've made when you kill them.

Why does my favorite breakfast food since I was three have to be such a jerk

Hey, I'm the one about to get killed here. :P

It is my belief, that if we kill Scrambled Eggs, and let Pancakes live, the town will be making a huge mistake.
    Why? This sentence is worthless without an explanation.

Whoah! Holy roleclaim Batman. You are not the cop. Why? Because the real cop would not have revealed themselves so early. So what if I voted for the townie Donut? A lot of people also voted for him.

I think I know who the real cop is but I will keep it a secret. I will say that they investigated me last night and the result was obvious: Town.
    Who's to say when a real cop will reveal himself? Revealing yourself as a cop at this point in the game is stupid no matter what your role is. If pancake is a cop, it was a stupid move. If pancake is a mafia, it was still a stupid move. He barely had a suspicion going for him when he rolelaimed. Ideally a cop never reveals himself on Day 2, but happens.

I don't know who this REAL cop you're speaking of, though. If he even exists.

FT: I do know that you did that but I think you saw the error of your ways, didn't you?
    That's a pretty good theory. I can't see how I've done anything to warrant a vote, so naturally any one who jumps on me is suspicious.
    I don't like your playing style, it's quite aggressive. If you think you're above suspicion, you are horribly wrong. On Day 1 you're the only person who was bandwagoned on that has yet to be proven a townie. What are the odds that the town decided to bandwagon on three different innocent citizens? You tell me. Sure, it's possible. But it doesn't help much that you bandwagoned on Donut on Day 1. Sure, you conveniently switched your vote for Captain Crunch right before the time ran out when waffles was in the lead anyway. It didn't matter which one of them died to you, as you knew they were both innocent.

My vote stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrambled Eggs
    Just remember to look at Sausage! He is the best evidence we have right now.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bagel View Post
    Right now, I will stay out of things, I don't want to be caught in the middle of ANYTHING!
    Grow some balls will ya. Right now you're being pretty useless. If you're town then you've got nothing to hide, share your thoughts.

My vote stays with Scrambled Eggs. Muffin smurfed up the voting tally. I was second to vote for Scrambled Eggs earlier today.

It's only stupid to reveal yourself on day 2 if you actually care if you contiue playing or not. :bigsmile: If ed was allowing replacements, I'd have got him to find me one, but he's not so whatever.

Okay, so basically what you're saying is that there's pretty much a 50-50 chance you're mafia or cop then. I'm tempted to change my vote now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bacon View Post
    It is my belief, that if we kill Scrambled Eggs, and let Pancakes live, the town will be making a huge mistake.
    Why? This sentence is worthless without an explanation.
    Because his roleclaim is impossible. I don't want to go into it more then that, until I get a more accurate votecount.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pancakes View Post
    It's only stupid to reveal yourself on day 2 if you actually care if you contiue playing or not. If ed was allowing replacements, I'd have got him to find me one, but he's not so whatever.
    You don't have to screw things up for your team, you jerk

You're not supposed to make baseless accusations either, but oh well.

I'd fry up some scrambled eggs if I were you people, btw. He's too weird for words.

Also, as stupid as Donuts is for thinking my role claim is somehow impossible, he's innocent. Or the godfather.