Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia VIII: Game on hold or ended?

You can randomly vote for someone if you want, then everyone can jump on you for being suspicious for actually doing something, then everyone can point fingers at each other without any reasoning behind any of it, and Demon Dude can role claim a serial killer and get lynched.

I like that plan, especailly the Demon Dude getting lynched part.

Wellllll letsss shee here. i am tehwffles! hmm i'm hunnngryy? ii thinik the piratee is evvvill bcuz ALLLL piratess ar evill. less get pirate!

##vote: Captain Crunch

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Your awfully fast to vote eh Waffles? And it's your first post too. Clearly your not Belgium-ish.

Donuts already trying to play the little newbie, eh? I've got my eyes on you donut.

And whats with the pirate hate? They have to make a living too you know.

4 people have yet to even post yet
    I'm definitely not going to vote till everyone's said something!

I hate these drawn out stalemates. Every time, we don't know what to say out of fear of a bandwagoning. Lets make this game different, something new to discuss. Cop, investigate me. Lets discuss that. And Demon Dude always claims cop first. Then serial killer mafia godfather doctor bomb jester.

Wait what? If a cop investigates you, he/she would have to roleclaim, and it wouldn't solve the 'what to do day one' problem.

I feel I should post more, but alas, I have nothing to say. Tis a cruel cruel world...(I just read romeo and juliet)

And I much prefer ninjas over pirates and robots over ninjas. Ninja pirate robots however, are much better than all the rest put together... wait a second...

ok, after the next post, NO MORE SPAMZ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Muffin View Post
    I hate these drawn out stalemates. Every time, we don't know what to say out of fear of a bandwagoning. Lets make this game different, something new to discuss. Cop, investigate me. Lets discuss that. And Demon Dude always claims cop first. Then serial killer mafia godfather doctor bomb jester.
    Hey, it was Neocracker who claimed Serial Killer.

Hey dont make fun of Demon dude and neocracker. They just messed up. It's not like I haven't.

I wasn't making fun of them, I was just setting the record straight on who did what.

Well, that and making sure I get my 5 posts in.

I was actually talking to muffin...

Oh i know, but you gave me a semi-legitamite reason to fill up yet another one of my five obligatory posts for the next few days. And now that they are all out of the way after this, I don't have to worry about having to post regardless of not having anything to add, thus making myself look more suspicious later when we actually need to start making posts that matter.

Though for now, I'll stick with blaming Donut, as I swear when things start getting tough, Donut's going to try and play the Newb card to get votes off of him if the time comes.

Oddly enough, that seems to work from time to time.

##vote: Donut

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain Crunch View Post
    I was actually talking to muffin...
    I'm not making fun of them. Just pointing out facts from old games. Remember that Demon dude claimed falsely roleclaimed cop twice, and neocracker actually was the serial killer.