Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mafia VIII: Game on hold or ended?

welllt hat's juust riidiculuo@

how dadre you accurse me or doinng anythighn but encourgain delicous breakfas!?T

You're kind of annoying.

##Unvote: Donut
    ##Vote: Waffles

There's no way you're the real waffles. Waffles are awesome and you are not. IMPOSTOR!

wellty hthat's nto very nice atlal.

noow i am mad at your and we are nott freinds.

##Unvote: Captain Crunch
    ##Vote: Pancakes

Iam the supereir breakfast with sytrup.

I like pancakes more than waffles, and s/he's more annoying, so:

##Unvote:Sausage

and

##Vote:Waffles

Yeah, typing like you can't find the keys, annoying.

Maybe they're drunk?

EDIT: I didn't realize it was the other toast that posted. That DOES look weird

EDIT EDIT: (I need to go to bed so here ya go)

Eggs seems scummy to me. Both me and Eggs were targeted for inactivity. But Eggs jumped out of no where and pointed the finger right back at the voter instead of calmly saying something. The voter (Cap'n) seemed to just be voting to vote. (say that 5 times fast) Eggs claimed his target was making a "town move" and that it was a mafia thing to do. At that point Cap'n took off his vote and tart put a vote on eggs. THEN it seemed like because eggs was then being targeted himself he pulled the vote off.

Don't feel like explaining more cause i'm sleepy

##Vote: Scrambled Eggs

EDIT EDIT EDIT: (you guys need to post so I don't have to edit all the time)

Mind you it was just something a little scummy. I could be too paranoid already. If I'm wrong whoops I'm sorry eggs! Prove me wrong you high cholesterol breakfast item.
    Last edited by [M] Eizen; 05-22-2008 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Scrambled Eggs View Post
    Ok, sorry I snapped. I guess I'll just vote for donut for the same reasons as everyone else.

##Unvote: Capn
    ##Vote: Donut
    We really don't have a reason to vote for him, why are you pretending to have one?

##unvote: Donut
    ##vote: Scrambled Eggs

edit: and about waffles, drop the act, nobody on eoff talks like that. :rolleyes2:

Hey what do you know, I actually have a chance if I change my vote. Too bad I'll die while in school. xD

##Unvote: Pancakes
    ##Vote: Waffles

EDIT: Muffin asked for my thoughts.

Well here: There's not much to go off of, saying I suspect this person and that person for this and this, would really just be me making excuses for a which hunt. I can't really blame Susuage for going after me, as someone has to get lynched day one. I just got angry because I knew it would be such a waste for me to die day one. With that said, I think my best vote is for Waffles, because he's not contributing and this will allow me to survive longer (naturally I'd like to go for the 50-50 chance then just letting myself die), or for someone who banwagon early. I got angry early on, because it did appear I was dead meat (lmao wrong terms maybe?) but I've calmed down now, and hope I'll survive so I can help the town. If I don't then...

Updated Votecount:

Waffles (4) Pop Tart, Pancakes, Donuts, Cinnamon Toast,

Donuts (3) Sausage, Yogurt, Bacon, Pancakes, Yogurt, Scrambled Eggs
    Scrambled Eggs (2) Captain Crunch Pop Tart French Toast, Bacon
    Bagel (1) Muffin
    Captain Crunch (1) Waffles, Scrambled Eggs
    Sausage (0) Cinnamon Toast
    Pancakes (0) Donuts
    Bacon (0) Yogurt
    French Toast (0) Cinnamon Toast

Not Voting (4) Bagel

about 4 hours remain in the day.
    Someone tell me if I messed up anything
    Last edited by [M] Joe - Army Dad; 05-22-2008 at 11:24 AM.

I havent voted yet, or I unvoted at least

Waffles is just being annoying. He is either acting like an idiot for fun(dont think so) or is just pissed that he got a ty role. He isn't helping us as a townie but I still think he is a townie.

Scrambled eggs was very quick to go against me. I must admit this game is different and voting off inactives isn't as needed, but the way he all of a sudden went against me is pretty suspicious. I am unsure of his alliance so far.

Those are really my 2 main suspects. I wont be back in time so I will vote for...

##Vote: Scrambled eggs

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The day is over and it was time to go to bed. Pancakes was going to the skillet, Captain Crunch back into the box, waffle back to the waffle iron and so on. But once waffle got back to the waffle iron it was all over for him. Everyone else decided that is drunken behavior was destroying their chances of winning! He claimed he was made with Captian Morgan.

Captian Crunch then said "Here is a message from the Captian to the Captian, tell your mates to stop waffling so much in the future!"

And with that they held the iron down and burned waffle to death.

Waffle was played by sheep and his alignment was Innocent. Thanks for playing sheep.

I will now take this time to tell people that since I am not revealing roles yet to please do not talk about your role at all and wait till the end. Thank you.

Night time Begins now. It will last a min of 12 hours and a max of 18. Gotta give th mafia time to get online and come up with a strategy. It is the only time they can talk.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 05-23-2008 at 02:30 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Night time went off without a hitch...or did it? "There seems to be someone missing," screamed Captain Crunch.

"Yeah...waffles!" a sarcastic scrabmled eggs replied.

"No...wait. Crunch is right...something seems to be a miss right now. Who is missing right now?" said bacon. "Where is my artry clogging partner in delicousness? Sausage...Sausage?"

And then everyone's face turned to HORROR! There was poor sausage...leaking grease out onto the counter top from his bite wounds.

"Who would do such a thing? What kind of food would commit cannibalism and eat other food?" a frustrated Bacon said.

They quickly disposed of the rest of sausage. Down the garbage disposal he goes *GGRREARWAWWAWAEAEARAWERWAEAW*

Sausage was played Neocracker and he is guilty.

Day 2 begins now. It takes 7 to lynch after 12 hours.

Default Hey, I wonder if I was investigated. Maybe you should investigate me tonight then

Wait, where did orange juice come from? I'm confused.

Anyway, I see a few possibilities with sausage. 2 mafia, death miller, mafia framer, ot the mafia sacraficed one of their own.

Here is the final vote count from day 1

Waffles (4) Pop Tart, Pancakes, Cinnamon Toast, Donuts
    Donuts (3) Sausage, Yogurt, Bacon, Pancakes, Yogurt, Scrambled Eggs
    Scrambled Eggs (3) Captain Crunch Pop Tart French Toast, Bacon, Captain crunch
    Bagel (1) Muffin
    Captain Crunch (1) Waffles, Scrambled Eggs
    Sausage (0) Cinnamon Toast
    Pancakes (0) Donuts
    Bacon (0) Yogurt
    French Toast (0) Cinnamon Toast

Not Voting (1) Bagel
    I'll go read the thread again and post some thoughts.

Aww...poor Waffles...I wonder if it was one of those super neat waffle irons that are shaped like things? The Texas shaped ones are fun! At least some scum died.

ANYWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin
    Yogurt, your thoughts on Donuts and sausage?
    I don't really have much of an opinion of Donuts right now, just that s/he's way defensive xD

That's not especially suspicious to me, though.

As for my thoughts on Sausage, I guess that's not important now...

Hi guys, I'm the newest addition

Anyway, I haven't had much time to really sit down and take notes on everything 'cause I've got a bunch of real-life stuff going on, but tomorrow I'm free so I should be able to really get in on this action

EDIT: BTW, y'all are lookin' mighty tasty

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Scrambled Eggs View Post
    I think the vote inactives argument is weak, that's all.
    This one post feels scummy to me. Why didn't you call me out at all, when I am the only one who voted for an inactive but did not remove my vote? I was also the first to vote inactive, Cinamon Toast and Captain Crunch just followed my action. I would like an explanation please. This will come off after your explanation if you can convince me that you are not scum.

##Vote: Scrambled Eggs

Votecount

Scrambled Eggs (1) Muffin

Not Voting (11) Bacon, Bagel, Captain Crunch, Cinnamon Toast, Donuts, Yogurt, French Toast, Orange Juice, Pop Tart, Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs

Sausage was a scum! I didn't see that one coming. I guess that means we have a Vig on our team!

Who to vote for today? Did I make my 5 posts yet?

(note to self, don't get drunk and then post on mafia account)

EDIT: I will answer Muffin's comment. I didn't go after you because you were the first one to go with that strategy. CT and Capn followed your example instead of coming up with an argument of their own. That's why I targeted them instead.

I think today we need to look at people who associated with Sausage and based our votes on that.
    Last edited by [M] Dee; 05-23-2008 at 04:26 AM.