Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mafia VIII: Game on hold or ended?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The following people are in danger of not having 5 posts by the end of the day.

French Toast needs 2 more posts.
    Bagel needs 5 more posts.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Scrambled Eggs View Post
    I will answer Muffin's comment. I didn't go after you because you were the first one to go with that strategy. CT and Capn followed your example instead of coming up with an argument of their own. That's why I targeted them instead.
    Could you point out where you targeted Cinamon Toast for me? The only time you mentioned him was in this post

What is the difference between French Toast and Cinnamon Toast? Having them both in this game would get confusing.

One of you has to go. I will give you both a chance to convince me before you get my vote.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. I don't see the argument against me to be all that solid, actually. Why immediately go after me without even discussing the scum that was killed during the night? Isn't that the best thing we have to go on today?

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. I don't see the argument against me to be all that solid, actually. Why immediately go after me without even discussing the scum that was killed during the night? Isn't that the best thing we have to go on today?
    I don't see how thats targeting Cinamon Toast. I think that you only threw his name out. I feel that targeting is a repeated effort against soemone, like I am to you right now. I'm just following what I think is scummy. Scrambled Eggs, who do you think is connected to sausage?

Hello, here. Due to an incident, I almost died of not posting! But I am here to stay!

Sausage was a scum! I didn't see that one coming. I guess that means we have a Vig on our team!
    Could be a SK, or the Mafia targeted a Nexus.

So, what's going on? Who's on the chopping block?

Muffin: Capn Crunch seemed to be pretty buddy buddy with Sausage in his posts. This would also make sense considering my vote for them on Day 1.

CT: True, true. I guess a lot of things could be in play.

Bagel: I didn't even know you were in the game! People need to post more!

Ok let's get the ball rolling here. I'll vote and hopefully that will encourage others to do so.

##Vote: Capn Crunch

I seriously doubt there's two factions here, as we're so few players, the town would be pretty smurfed. Besides, only one person died tonight too. so I think Sausage was either a mafia who's night kill ended up horribly wrong, by a nexus, an elite bodyguard or something else, or he was a miller.

There were three bandwagons yesterday, waffles, scrambled eggs and donut. Waffles is dead and innocent, and the bandwagon on Donut was started by Sausage, who might've been a mafia. Sure, could be a mafia tactic to vote for one of his buddies, but it looked like Donut would die at one point so it would make sense for him to change his vote then. I'm not going to vote Donut today.

The last bandwagon was for Scrambled Eggs, who's one of my main suspects right now. He was quick to come up with one single theory about what happened tonight. That's fair enough in itself, but in this case there's lots of possible scenarios. This just smells like damage control But I'm mostly suspicious to him for being the third bandwagon of two very likely innocent foods and for voting the same as Sausage. There's possibly a mafia in the waffles bandwagon too.

For now:

##Vote: Scrambled Eggs

The only way I can see there being two killing factions, would be if there was a Serial Killer, and a Mafia. If there where two mafias then the town would be looking at a loss in like, day 2 which just doesn't seem reasonable!
    Anyway, at the moment Scrambled Eggs seems to be getting a lot of heat, for, if I understand the reasoning correctly, too little mistakes. A quick snap back when one vote got on him, is almost reasonable to me, because just three seconds later one vote quickly dogpiled into 5 on me! imo people get very afraid and touchy in day one. And, voting inactives, isn't the best tactic in a game where inactives get lynched, so I can kinda agree with him there.
    Anyway, I'll be gone for the next 8 hours or so (school), but I plan on anyalzing, and helping the moment I get back!

Well, I still dont really have a suspect now. I dont think eggs is a scum now. That is just a gut feeling though, so I cant really count on it. looking back at older posts...

Bacon and pancakes both bandwagonned with sausage, a scum. This may have been a noobie mafian move. Yogurt did too, but his was obviously a joke. Bacon at least gave some information on something. This was said before, but I think it is a good point. I think I will vote...

##vote: Pancakes

I'll be gone the next 8 hours too. work work work. I'll be back before the day is over though.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am going to work now and may not beable to get on to get on with everything. I will be able to check to see if there was a lynch but I seriously can't remember who is who. I have a massive spreadsheet at home with everything in it XD

Plus I would also like to give bagel and French Toast more time because I really don't want to have to off them ;_;

Hmm...after reading through everything again, it's a very tough decision! I kind of want to vote French Toast or Cinnamon Toast because we have a situation like New Zealand/Australia in the WWIII mafia. I'm also wondering of that little thing between Sausage and Donut was a MAFIA PLOY

...and OMG they day almost went by in my sleep!

##Vote: Donut

Aw... I really don't know what to do...