Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mafia VIII: Game on hold or ended?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I don't really have much to go on yet so I'm not sure who to vote for now. Waffles was just being....stupid, and as for Sausage, we know he's guilty. However we don't know what he's guilty of yet. Chances are he was either mafia, death miller, or serial killer. The nexus idea is possible, or maybe a bus driver swapped the right 2 people around. Since we don't know roles the possibility of what happened last night is completely up in the air.

For now I'm a bit suspicious of those who jumped on a band wagon so quick, but I'll vote orange juice for the simple fact that they suddenly hopped in the game so late and their not food, their a beverage (that and I want to make sure I have a vote out there so I don't die for lack of voting if I manage to forget by work time.)

##Vote: Orange Juice

Captain Crunch: I bandwagoned on day 1 because I didn't have anything to go on, so I just jumped on someone who was likely to be killed at that point.

I would also like to asked why you voted for Scambled Eggs yesterday? You said it was because they're inactive, but if he had stayed inactive, he would have died anyway. Essentially, voting for people for being inactive is a waste of a vote.

Yeah, I have hardly been inactive.

How am I bandwagoning on people? If I think that the other posters have made sufficient arguments I'm not going to just repeat what they are saying.

I think Capn Crunch is onto something with Pancakes bandwagoning with Sausage. My original argument for Capn was weak and I will admit that, but at least it flushed out some things.

##Unvote: Capn
    ##Vote: Pancakes

I think that Pancakes is the best bet. I had felt some susipion against him early. Also, I don't buy the whole "mafians never vote together". Mafians sometimes vote together because town won't expect it, sometimes the don't because they think the town will, it depends really. But, I still don't like the placement of Pancakes Vote (reasoning is here), I find it scumish.

I don't know how much time is left, so I'm going to place a vote, just in case.

## Vote: Pancakes

EDIT: Ack, other people voted Pancakes and I didn't know it, know I don't feel original xD

Please. You're just voting for me because I voted for you.

My internet went down but I'm here now. Give me a sec and I'll read and see what's happenin'

Glad to have you back FT, I'd like to hear your opinion on everything.

Yeah, sure, thats it Pancakes. In that case I guess I'm voting for Bacon, Yogurt, and Scrambled Eggs too :rolleyes2

Why don't you tell us your thoughts on everyone thus far, instead of trying to undermine me with a potshot?

Looks like you're in hot water Pankie. However, Donut does not escape my gaze. But still I'll just go with whatever the group decides.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Muffin View Post
    Wait, where did orange juice come from? I'm confused.

Anyway, I see a few possibilities with sausage. 2 mafia, death miller, mafia framer, ot the mafia sacraficed one of their own.
    Hmm intresting post but I think there was an oversite that can't come in a quote... the title little miss muffin put in. It was "Hey, I wonder if I was investigated. Maybe you should investigate me tonight then"
    Why on earth would you say that? That's like "Hey I'm town guys, look at me I'm town (shhh don't tell I'm just being cocky like this to get some trust cause i'm actually mafia)" Typically that's what happens when someone asks to be investigated. Most times if they are the godfather or some other mafia faction that would be immune to investigations. Or you're a really dumb town.

##Vote: Muffin

EDIT: hold on have to read more of the thread but I thought i'd get my vote in first.

Nah, I think it would be stupid for the godfather to stick their neck out like that. The godfather would be best flying under the radar. We should probably look for people flying under the radar.

We already have 1 scum down so there are probably only 2-3 left. We could actually wrap this up pretty quickly.

Another note. Lets try to remember ed's rules. How could the mafia arrange a joined vote if they can't talk to each other. They probably knew who was who so do you really think they'd sacrifice themselves that quick on a joined vote and then kill said person? I think not.

Personally I'm thinking, they are using eggs as a tool for framing. My vote stands.

That's a pretty good theory. I can't see how I've done anything to warrant a vote, so naturally any one who jumps on me is suspicious.

EDIT: I'm going out for a while so I hope you guys can get this wrapped up. I think we have some good theories to go on and this day should hopefully end with a scum death. Just remember to look at Sausage! He is the best evidence we have right now.

French toast, that is exactly the reason I think they may bandwaggon. A mafian may have thought "Oh my scum-mate just voted for him so he may want me to too!" with no one to stop him or for him to ask.

Do you realize eggs that I was the first to point you out? Please don't think of yourself as out of the frying pan yet. (food pun)

EDIT: I understand that Cap'n but a noob move it could have been but never underestimate the mafia. If you keep thinking them as idiots you will get killed.