Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Mafia VIII: Game on hold or ended?

I think Capn Crunch has the right idea and I'm sorry for voting you earlier.

Ok bye guys!

Edit: I will respond to FT's comment.
    FT: I do know that you did that but I think you saw the error of your ways, didn't you?

I've laid everything out (my thoughts that is) for you guys and I've provided vaulable input. If I was a spectator of this game I would rate myself as the bottom of suspects. So any one who suspects me will probably have something to hide.

You misunderstood me French, I didn't mean that they had an arranged double vote. I'm just saying, that its definitely possible for two mafians to vote on the same person. In fact, the idea they can't discuss how to vote, makes it more likely as they are more likely to make a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain Crunch View Post
    French toast, that is exactly the reason I think they may bandwaggon. A mafian may have thought "Oh my scum-mate just voted for him so he may want me to too!" with no one to stop him or for him to ask.
    I just said that

I never misunderstood you Donuts. I was merely pointing out the fact that, again refer to my previous post, they could be smart enough to NOT vote on the same person. So I'm just bringing up the fact that you shouldn't just assume.

EDIT: Who has the most votes atm?

I also want to point out that I didn't vote for Waffles, the confirmed town. Ok I am leaving for reals now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Scrambled Eggs View Post
    I also want to point out that I didn't vote for Waffles, the confirmed town. Ok I am leaving for reals now.
    But you did vote for Donuts, who is town.

I know this because I investigated him last night. I'm a cop.

(Yes, I know it's too early to role claim a cop, but I don't care. You people are getting on my nerves with your complete lack of sound logic.)

None of you are going to believe me, and that's fine. This game is too small (and completely lacking in Psychotic) to be any fun. Go ahead and lynch me. No matter what I do, you'll just keep on believing what you want to believe until you're proven wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt.

##Vote: Scrambled Eggs

Oh boy. Hey pancakes. Who was even pointing the finger at donuts? Also you just needed to tip the scales with your vote anyway, you didn't have to role claim.

Sure there is no Psychotic but what about all those ???? you think there is no one in there who's not a vet? Also he wasn't THAT great, believe me. And to him reading this he'll know who I am. So hello to him.

I was suspicious of Donuts (which is why I voted for him yesterday) so I investigated him and he turned up clean.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bagel still needs 2 more posts :O Come on Bagel! I just know you can make a couple more posts today =D

I hope Bagel is scum and doesn't log on until after he dies!

That would save us some trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pancakes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Scrambled Eggs View Post
    But you did vote for Donuts, who is town.

I know this because I investigated him last night. I'm a cop.

(Yes, I know it's too early to role claim a cop, but I don't care. You people are getting on my nerves with your complete lack of sound logic.)

None of you are going to believe me, and that's fine. This game is too small (and completely lacking in Psychotic) to be any fun. Go ahead and lynch me. No matter what I do, you'll just keep on believing what you want to believe until you're proven wrong beyond any shadow of a doubt.

##Vote: Scrambled Eggs
    Whoah! Holy roleclaim Batman. You are not the cop. Why? Because the real cop would not have revealed themselves so early. So what if I voted for the townie Donut? A lot of people also voted for him.

I think I know who the real cop is but I will keep it a secret. I will say that they investigated me last night and the result was obvious: Town.

But, I went to the zoo with my family...

##Vote-Scrambled Eggs

I just wanna move things along...

Yes, you're not doing a very good job if you're the cop! Even if you do live the doctor can't protect you every night, assuming we have one.

(Hmm...this would be a nice way to distract the doctor, wouldn't it?)

It is my belief, that if we kill Scrambled Eggs, and let Pancakes live, the town will be making a huge mistake.

LOL at "role-playing" in the rules!!!!!

I usually don't get too intense until Day 3, as you can see. I wonder who's playing who...