Thread: Sympathy Card

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Default Sympathy Card

A friend of mine has lost three pets this month. A family cat, her beloved 15 year old dog, and now she has lost another one of her little bundles of joy. Misty was a very lovable dog that I know will be sorely missed.

Our social circle tends to do a lot with cards when someone suffers or the ilk. Since I actually had a photograph of Misty I decided to make my own card in commemoration of Misty; they dog who would always come up to my lap should I sit anywhere near her.

I still consider it a work in progress. Though if I want to get it printed out for our meeting tonight I don't have all that much time to work on it. I need to reword the messages a bit to maximize their effect. I do think the art is fine, considering it isn't supposed to be anything ultra fancy. But the so called poetry needs work I do think.

Some of you may recognize Misty from when I was discussing about my Cell Phone camera. She was one the first usable photographs I had ever taken with it. And she was the first photograph I had ever touched up for graphical use.

That is enough I think. I'll step back for an hour or two and go back over the wording after I regain emotional control again. My mind has sort of fizzled right now.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I'm not much for writing or critiquing poetry but if I were given this card after what you described had happened to me I would be touched and appreciative.
    Figaro Castle

The event is horrible. The thoughtfulness is awesome