Thread: Rozen Maiden

Default Rozen Maiden

WIP, 744 tri, 512x512, and 256x128
    Yes, I drew all of these in under 10 minutes each

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

A couple rough edges (though you obviously said WIP), but that looks exactly like Souseiseki! That's excellent! Are you going to do Suiseiseki next?

Blog Entries

What program are you using to make this in? Also, any chance of a wireframe veiw?
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

does that lil dude move and things?
    if so AWESOME!! if not AWESOME!!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Garnie View Post
    does that lil dude move and things?
    if so AWESOME!! if not AWESOME!!
    Souseiseki's a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    A couple rough edges (though you obviously said WIP), but that looks exactly like Souseiseki! That's excellent! Are you going to do Suiseiseki next?
    I'm doing easiest-to-model first to hardest-to-model. Suiseiseki may not be next.

Quote Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
    What program are you using to make this in? Also, any chance of a wireframe veiw?
    Blender 2.45/6

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by leilei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    I'm doing easiest-to-model first to hardest-to-model. Suiseiseki may not be next.
    So...that would be Hinaichigo next, right? Shinku's design seems to be just as complex if not moreso than Suiseiseki's, and Suigintou would probably be the hardest of all...

Blog Entries

Looks good. If you're planning on animating them, you might want to add a few more edgeloops around the knee, or it might deform wrong.

Another thing, did you paint the textures yourself?
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

That is INCREDIBLE! i gotta get me a program like that.
    Buy Final Fantasy games, toys, potions, cosplay and more at SpendGil.com!
    Buy tons of Cosplay at CosplayLocator.com!
    -
    I like cupcakes

going slowly because my computer broken.

Looks awesome! Any reason why it's so low poly and why you went with a low resolution texture? You could probably get by with 512x512 and maybe a few more poly's here and there (though it's already looking quite nice, maybe focus on hands and face).

You rigged her up yet?

Edit: Oh also there seems to be a t-junction on her back cape bit, you might want to fix that up.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Looks awesome! Any reason why it's so low poly and why you went with a low resolution texture? You could probably get by with 512x512 and maybe a few more poly's here and there (though it's already looking quite nice, maybe focus on hands and face).

You rigged her up yet?

Edit: Oh also there seems to be a t-junction on her back cape bit, you might want to fix that up.
    Because lo-poly lo-res graphics = best art form ever.

Also, I love your work, and the show, leilei.