Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most Annoying Online Games

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    All I ever do in AB is defend Blacksmith and wait. While waiting I'm yelling at people because they once again decided it would be great to go to stables and forget about defense everywhere else.
    BIG INC FARM

GUYS WE LOST FARM

DEFEND FARM

INC TO BS

FIVE CAP GG NUBS

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    DOA4, only because I suck at it.

Also I miss being Blood Elves with you gais :P
    So get back on with us. <3
    But it's summer... and it will bring back memories of Ashley.. /QQ moar.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

*manhug*

let's get crunk.

I remember playing Gunbound a few years ago and being plagued with racist bullsh*t from the Korean players.

Graal Online was neat at first (because it was the first online game that I had played), but it really had nothing to it (you could even just pick which outfit you thought looked the coolest). It was alright for a laugh, but way too many people trying to kill you from the get go, and there's not that much to do (though the level editor was kind of fun). Mind you this was back when the game was fully free, so I don't know how it is these days.

Hot manhug ackshun!

Also I played some free mmorpgs which were pale WoW clones...they were pretty bad. I forget what they were called.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    But worse than this I would have to say is Guild Wars. Even less story. Even more grinding. And like... no drops. I only say this because anything that is dropped is completely worthless. All set in a very baren and bland wasteland. Boring dull and repetitive games for the lose

I actually wish one of them really was everything the fans make them out to be :[
    At least you don't have to pay a monthly subscription to it after you bought it.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Quote Originally Posted by ReloadPsi View Post
    If you can't figure out a way around "cheap" combos that "ruin the game", then you're the real noob.
    Winning doesn't always equate with enjoying a game.
    For me,playing with someone who just mashes random buttons is not my kind of fun.
    Last edited by Nifleheim7; 06-03-2008 at 07:09 PM.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I find most MMORPGs pretty lame. Although, they are fun if you play them with friends and such. That's probably the only time I can say that I would not become bored within minutes of an MMORPG - if I'm playing with others I know.